Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Actually, it’s only for the quarter it produced 200k plus 1 additional quarter (not 2). If GM is smart, they can pull a Tesla and delay the 200k production to Jan 2019 and extend the full EV credit until end of Q2 2019.

2 Likes

They were estimated to be around 189k at the end of August. Volt and Bolt have both been selling around 2k units per month so it likely isn’t feasible to restrict sales that much

Yeah, we’ll see. I think Volt inventory was lower compared to Aug. Bolt sales have been in low 1000’s for most of the year according to InsideEVs. Will have to see how good the offers are Q4 with expected additional Costco savings event.

What are the October deals like for this vehicle?

Programs and incentives appear to have stayed the same.

Based on information from?

That’s what Edmunds is reporting as of today.

Deal of the month: $7800 one pay 12k/36
Dealer in MA will honor my deal to those in:
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Vermont

So it should be around 8500 for 15k then?

And what about a NY buyer? Aren’t they better off going through a NY dealer? Should be about $6120 apples to apples with the $1700 NY rebate added, unless your guy can apply that too. I’m pretty sure that’s applied at the dealership.

Indeed. Me thinks this deal shocks ur volt.

It’s a good deal as presented, I’m certainly not knocking it. My issue was the 395 dollar disposition fee I would have been on the hook for, if I went with a Honda vs GM, plus I wouldn’t have been able to use my GM earnings. I’m in NJ so I wouldn’t have been able to get the extra 1700 for NYS residents, but I’d make sure that an out of state dealer can apply that.

Amazing deal. Has anyone in CA been able to replicate this?

Think only participating NY dealers can apply the NY rebate. Would be cool if it would apply tho.

The ELECTRIC lease is $199 with $1500 Down in SoCal 36/12

This can easily easily be replicated in NY. Discount is at 4% om MSRP. Probably can get 5-6% with the right dealer. And yes, NY rebate only applies to participating NY dealer.

1 Like

Actually, the requirement for the NY rebate is that the dealer sign up for the program with NYSERDA, the state entity that is managing the rebate program. There is no requirement that they be located within the state.

This as told to me by a staff person at NYSERDA.

1 Like

(Removed after finding the official answer regarding the rebate online)

Nope. Only dealers in NY and transaction needs to happen in new york.

1 Like

From the NYSERDA website. Rules are pretty clear. Participating NY dealers only.

1 Like