Honda Accord EX-L 2.O T

Used a broker to get this deal , best $350 I’ve ever spent, spent all of 30 minutes in the dealership dropping off my 2015 Accord V6 coupe for a 2018 Accord EX-L 2.O turbo with navi .$1500 total out of pocket to cover tax and the first month’s payment and a monthly lease payment of $338.00 3 years 12,000 miles annually. $33,860 on the sticker and Honda is giving $1000 to the dealer on all Accords except the Tourings.

Quite pleased with the broker’s work and the car. This is in NY and the northeast.

PM me if you need broker info.

Tough to assess your deal. What did you have for equity in your 2015 Accord?

The 2015 was leased, pay off was $18 000 if I wanted to keep the car.

I hate being inside of a car dealership, it’s like a visit to the dentist’s office.

Hi, I have 9 months left on my 2016 Accord LX lease but thinking of getting the 2018 EX-L 2.0. Can you share the name/contact info of your broker? Like yourself, I hate to go to dealers. Thanks.

Sent,ask for Reid

Ok enjoy the ride. I love mine.

Yeah man, as fast and as powerful as my V6 with tighter handling and more technology.

But did you have any equity? How much was it worth?

Leave it be man – I know where you are trying to take this

I’m actually looking at the exact same model and the prices I was quoted by some dealers in NY was far more than that. Could you share with me where you got the deal as well? Thanks!

Yes,negative in that I was offered anywhere from $17,500 to $14,000 and Honda said I could have it for $18,000.

We’re not talking about a rare once in a lifetime classic car.

Does that answer your question?

I will PM you the broker.

Im not allowed to post yet, but can a hacker tell me how these numbers look please?
Accord Exl 2.0 Navi
Protection Package splash guards, wheel locks, trunk tray

Ugly.

And why are you putting money down? Don’t do that.

I’m not the most experienced here… but your deal isn’t too far off from the OP. OP effective payment $379… your effective payment is $415. Take the difference between the 2 payments multiplied by 36 and your sales price is off by roughly 1.3k to match the OP’s deal…

So if you you didn’t sign off, I wouldn’t do it for more than my lease,$1500 das included first month’s payment $338 monthly payment that was mid September 3 1/2 months before the end of the year,I wouldn’t do it now for a penny more , since the year is just about over,than my deal or slightly more if I could get the Touring 2.0 .

PS Next year’s model is supposed to identical.

I leased my car in NY my broker works the northeast, tri state area if you want his number let me know.

Hi,sorry for the late reply Reid Ferris, mention my email tcnyny@gmail.com

His numbers are 203-5291343
Cell 203-482-5373

Let me know how things turn out