Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Sure, this is for the  2018 Acadia SLT2 AWD.

As Boardwalk said, they can raise the mf but not change the residual.

Rebate MF Term Residual
750 0.00160 24 64
750 0.00160 27 62
750 0.00100 36 56
750 0.00100 39 52
750 0.00135 42 50
750 0.00135 48 45

1 Like
this is for the Yukon

Rebate MF Term Residual
3,750 0.00224 24 58
3,750 0.00224 27 57
3,750 0.00175 36 53
3,750 0.00175 39 51
3,750 0.00202 42 49
3,750 0.00202 48 46

I wish every salesman was as helpful as you are. It always takes 12 emails, 14 phone calls, and a song and a dance to get those numbers laid out.

1 Like

Yea, i’m non-commission flat rate so I cut straight to the chase. Also I do high volume so managers let me go right to the lowest around.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

Good afternoon,

Checking on a 2018 or 17 Chevy Tahoe or suburban for 36 or 48 month 10 or 12k miles using GM one pay. mf and r?

@ChevyPhil would you mind checking out this Acadia offer I posted yesterday? It feels expensive to me but I’d love your thoughts: 2018 GMC Acadia loaner

I’m not sure your question. If your in my area and want a quote let me know, otherwise I can answer general questions.

Question for Chevysalesgirl or ChevyPhil (or anyone else with extensive GM lease knowledge).

I have an amazin’ deal I am about to close on due to massive dealer discount, big rebates and a GM Buypower bonus.

Dealer Finance guy is claiming that cannot go to negative depreciation (like I said, it’s amazin’).

But when I look at a copy of the GM Dealer Workbook I have, it says Negative Depreciation is only not allowed on Vehicle Advance Deals or Single Pay Lease. It says nothing about a regular lease in that regard.

Has anyone experienced this? We are talking free car possibilities if I can get them to do the Negative Depreciation.

you mean the residual value? stop torturing the poor finance guy when you are getting a good deal. you can’t negotiate the residual.

1 Like

No, I mean the net adj cap cost after rebates is LESS THAN the residual.

Was wondering if could apply the amount that the net cap cost is below the residual to Interest portion of loan to get to ZERO payment.

If you can’t have net cap cost go below residual, then best you can do is Zero depreciation, but still have to pay interest portion of lease.

yes, that is correct.

Working out a Bolt lease but they’re only offering 3750 under MSRP. Since the fed rebate is 7500 does the dealership have the ability to give me the full 7500 off or is the finance company dictating that? Should I just wait a month or two and hope the deal gets better?

I’m looking for great deals on Traverse Base or Traverse with some options?
Thanks

your understanding of how the discounts and rebates work is off and it’s a long story to type. can you call me tomorrow and i’ll explain it to you. that’s actually a good discount. What mf are they using?

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

Thanks I’ll give you a call tomorrow.

if you lease a car from San Jose you can park for free in San Jose with this program. (or if you live in SJ)

http://parksj.org/parking-programs-services/clean-air-program/
Program benefits:
Those displaying a valid Clean Air Permit have the following benefits in San Jose:
Park free at all City of San Jose parking meters, but be sure to adhere to the posted time restrictions.
Park free at participating ParkSJ garages: Fourth Street, Third Street, Second & San Carlos and Market & San Pedro.
Park free at City of San Jose Parks and Recreation facilities
Eligibility:
Your vehicle must be registered in San Jose or purchased from a licensed dealership in San Jose.
Your vehicle must be eligible for the California Air Resources Board Green or White State of California Carpool lane sticker. A list of carpool sticker eligible vehicles can be found at http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm.
Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV) are also eligible.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi @ChevyPhil

Any pricing or insight on an Impala premier lease?

Best price I’ve gotten was $489/mo for 36 mo/15k miles. 0 money down. All taxes and fees rolled in.

where are you located?

I am located in the Chicago suburbs

Hi Phil,

I am looking for a Cruze LT, zip is 33178. If you have something please let me know.

Thank you

-Rejo-