Help with making a decision

Have Acura NSX stickers close 200k for 1800.00 a month 36 month lease 10k a year. Just sign and drive 50k off stickers

Or a f-type svr for 1200 a month sticker 133k. With 1700 upfront costs. 10k for 33 months best I was able to pull was 22k off sticker

I know it’s expensive but wanted to see what your choice would be if you had the funds.

Thanks

Would you like to pay my mortgage? jk!!! Sorry I know nothing about cars at that price range. I know it’s not for everyone, but I’d consider the Tesla Model S P100D for that price range. Faster 0-60 times.

F type svr is a high end sport cars, nsx borders on supercar territory, what’s there to think about?

I don’t know if the nsx is considered exotic. I would think both are in the same sports car category.

I would also get insurance quotes on both, it can range wildly

1 Like

Nsx all day. Saw a white one going down PCH and it was beautiful. Also love the heritage of the NSX. Don’t get me wrong, my relative has the jag and it’s an amazing machine. My personal choice would be the NSX. And yes, I do consider it a super car.

150.00 more a month for nsx
135.00 more for svr
Prices from geico

Have the owner calling me tomorrow from another dealer for a 207k nsx that lease is for 2k a month. Hoping he drops it a bit more and I’ll grab the nsx. If not I’ll wait it out a bit more.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful machine. I’m sure you’ll be happy with either! Good luck to you

have u tried the amg gt? thats in that range as well, same with gtr. I drove the nsx, not a big fan. At least the gtr makes you feel part of the car to an extent, the nsx does not.

Tried the Mercedes and it was 2800.00 residual was garbage. Tried the r8 wont negotiate less than msrp and less miles. Looking for all wheel drive so I can make it my daily driver.

how about the s63 amg? awd, very very comfortable, 0-60 in 3.4, only downsize is that it’s a very very large car

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/Mercedes-Benz/AMG-GT/search.aspx

amg gt can be done, there are leases as low as $1200

The GT is not the GTR which would be more comparable in terms of financials to the NSX. The guy likes the models he likes, he isn’t asking for alternative suggestions, what gives?

@Nayyer post up some pics when you pick it up!

Done with Mercedes, had 10 Mercedes in past 10 years. Want to move on, don’t get me wrong they are great cars just want to try something else.

In the Midwest need a daily driver not something I can only drive few months out of the year. It isn’t awd.

Sent out couple more emails to dealers trying to get the 60k off sticker. If I can manage to do that I’ll be wrapping up the deal today. I tried to get to .05 of msrp but not a pro like everyone else here. Closest I have gotten is .09 trying hard to get to .07.

So how is the percentage calculated is it with tax or without?

NSX all day cause I only saw one on the street so far. It’s nice to be one of the few that’s driving it.

Here is food for thought:

2018 s63 amg is awd, please check facts. If you dont want another mb that is fair, trying new stuff is always fun. amg gt is not and yeah for a dd in a tough winter area I would agree with you.

Between the 2 my money would be on the nsx though snow will give it some issues with ground clearance but that’s to be expected out of any sports sedan or sports car.