Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Yeah they are charging you 12k above sticker lol

Lol! The salesman sent me another text stating if I didn’t like the Hellcat lease #’s then I wouldn’t want to see the #’s on the 6 Trackhawk’s they’re sitting on (“nobody” is buying these lately he says). My guess is they were wanting $1,500+/month on that lease (he wouldn’t send me the figures) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I got an offer of 769 with first payment DAS yesterday on an 18 charger hellcat (msrp 71.8k). It was for 39/15. I feel like if I could get to 700 it would be a decent deal but I can’t shake the thought of other folks landing at 500-600!

Do you really need 15k miles? I don’t exactly know the math but a 10k lease vs 15k should get you a lot closer to the 600 requirement.

Yeah, 15k is pretty much a requirement for me. I drive quite a bit.

Who knows if those $500 deals will ever come again. Like you said get to your target goal if you can and don’t think about the old deals. In the end you you just need to make sure you are happy and that is all that matters.

If I could even find a $600 to $700 deal I’d be happy, lol. Been reaching out to more area dealers with nothing (their “deals” suck and they aren’t budging, even when inventory isn’t moving, lol). Craziness.

When I got my Hellcat Charger, the MFs were .00013 and the residual was 65% for 10k miles. I also got a decent discount. I haven’t kept up with the recent numbers, but if they are substantially higher, it is going to be hard to get a deal ~ $600. More miles are going to cost a lot more on a Hellcat than other cars. The dealers aren’t crazy, it is just math. A huge discount will help somewhat, and you may see more of these in the new year, but a truly great deal requires all three (discount, MF, residual).

The $500 deals are extremely unlikely to ever return. From what I was able to gather in this thread, it was a combination of surplus inventory (discount), good leasing numbers (MF & residual), and the dealer calculating the gas guzzler tax incorrectly. With them figuring out the gas guzzler and rising interest rates, I don’t see those deals happening ever again.

The bottom right corner is profit. Trying to make a $14k deal

And had that one in stock 152 days.old…

3 Likes

@Cody_Carter So they’re marking it up $12K and only making $14K?

@sn75 can you tell us the dealer name so we don’t waste our time there?

Shows profit of $14,616… We use the same system… Should be legit because if they were hiding the profit it would show a low number or and negative. Or Not send the screen at all :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know what area you’re in. But if anyone is in the so cal area that San Diego HC Challenger is still available for under $700 a month. I was going back and forth between Charger and the Challenger but the “Demonic Red” interior won me over the black interior.

Elk Grove Dodge

1 Like

Haha, that’s where I bought my truck too. Got an amazing deal on that but have had no luck on anything else.

Check out that Gilroy dealer that someone else mentioned earlier.

1 Like

You’re not kidding! I got a screaming deal from them too. It’s on my current truck (‘17 Ram 4x4 Crewcab, Laramie, all options - sunroof, bed liner, etc, etc). Only got 7,600 miles on her and ready for a sporty car or SUV (I tend to get vehicles every few years, so figured a lease would be best this time around).

Would not touch their leases on HC’s or the 6 or more TrackHawk’s that are literally “not selling”, lol.

I agree the red leather looks great on certain cars like black/white/red.

trackhawks lease poorly, garbage residuals plus no incentives. They will be incentivized or at least should be in the new year but who knows.

The money factor on a Trackhawak is at the standard FCA captial rate which i believe is in the .00220 range. Which makes leasing just awful.

So cal
3k DAS
$690 month/incl tax
Msrp $75,600
39/12k
Thoughts?

1 Like