Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

So I finally pulled the trigger. She’s auto with leather. $599.98 per month with $3,475 drive off. My taxes are 8.75% based on my address. Not the best deal on here I’ve seen, but this guy worked with me via email. After emailing a ton of dealerships and no one working with me. I called my guy and said let’s do it! Day later, I’m happy.

7 Likes

Beautiful car, congrats.

Greg,

what dealership was this?

John

Ask for Mj. He made it so painless and no typical dealer bs.

Keffer usually has better prices than that shytehole… and Stateline (same company)

Gilroy CA Dodge has the msot volumne on Hellcats—

I got an amazing deal on one, My drive off was $1500 ? and my payments are $504/month

1 Like

So cal

39 month 10k
MSRP $72k
$864 DAS
$626+tax
Not the best deal but color combo I wanted.

1 Like

How are you guys getting any of these numbers? lol I’ve talked to several dealers on the Charger ScatPack, RT 392 and Daytona 392…the numbers I have received are similar (or much worse) to what you are getting on the Hellcats! Most of those trims are around $5-600/month with 0 DAS.

Deal seems good to me. 626/ mth for a 72K car hope I can get that on east coast in a few months. Heck I only 5-7.5K miles per year dont even need 10K.

I’m right there with you… I have a financed scat pack charger right now that I’m paying 640 per month on. If I could find a hellcat charger for the same money @ 15k miles I’d jump on it in a heartbeat.

Agreed! If I saw a Hellcat for 5-600/month…I think it would be nearly impossible to say no.

thats a good deal with the lower than normal residuals for hc’s. Ironically I passed up a black hellcat @ 580 a month for go mango with dual carbon stripes at 650 with 0 das last year.

you would be looking at $60-75 more a month for 15k miles, so on a charger at like 72k you’re looking at 700.

What about if you went down to 7,500 miles per yr or is 10 their lowest?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

10 is lowest

Think some of the lease estimates are bad, look at this one! Northern CA. Fully loaded ‘18 Granite (gray) Hellcat Challenger Widebody. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the info they sent me. I’m completely new to leases, but not stupid!

If anybody is willing to, can you please break down the figures listed on the above lease info I posted (MF, RV, etc compared to what they should be or people are getting, etc). Much appreciated. I’d love to get into a HC widebody or even a TrackHawk Jeep, but for nowhere near $1,000/month, lol!

Might consider a broker. Any recommendations for Northern CA ones? Thanks again.

The RV/MF are clearly listed. Not sure what you need help with there. The issue is the sale price. MSRP = $73895, Sale price = $85895? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Jon, I hear ya. I’m still reading and figuring out what is heads from tails. “Always” purchased my vehicles (never once leased or considered leasing until now). Heck, I found out what MF and RV were just a day ago, lol. Sorry, is what it is (not ashamed of being a lease newbie or offended by your comment btw) :wink:

This particular dealer will not be getting my business for a lease (they won’t budge on anything). Funny, because I bought my ‘17 Ram Laramie Crewcab from them. Oh well, continue to look…