Has anyone leased an Aston Martin before?

probably exaggerating a bit but a buggati cost roughly $20k for an oil change service but those are rare, I do know a standard oil change and plugs on a murcielago cost about $6-7k, the clutch is like $10-15k to replace, tires are roughly 2-3k for a set.

So this Vantage lease, some dealership has 7500 miles (d.c.), some has 15,000 (long isl). And i think this $7500 pull ahead is standard and gets applied towards cap cost. Assuming that’s the case, and you are leasing as a second or third car, then it’s seriously a better deal than an AMG Gt or 911, R8, I8 Spyder.

However, F-type R comes close in style and performance, easier to hack, and less maintenance concerns. So the more i think through the rationality the less motivated i am about this vantage deal in general

Last year, i was at Miller Aston Martin, and saw the traveling Vantage, in person it was holy shit beautiful. I showed up in sweatpants, coffee stained shirt, in a Honda CR-V, and they let me take all kinds of pictures and treated me real polite.

I mean in all honesty november through mid march the car wont even come out if you’re in the north east or at least I would assume maybe the occasional nice weekend drive so that leaves you with 8-9 months of driveable weather, 3 of which are summer months. 7500 is probably good enough but the mileage overage on these leases may be a $1 or so, just something to think about. Maintenance is probably where you should keep your eye out on these cars, though the astons don’t need as much maintenance as say a ferrari, lambo or mclaren. The Aston martin looks way better than an f type but the maintenance factor is all on your willingness to pay.

Vantage and DB11 deals are getting good.

I’m thinking January will be even better.

Thoughts ?

DB11 would be left over 2018- also I never pay the front end padding on exotics. Mclaren also tries for 20k plus fees down which is a joke on a not so hot car ( in the midst of an economic recession).

The DB11 AMR is now available so that should push down old stock non AMR DB11’s. Based on the used prices I’m seeing they don’t hold much value.