Hackrs thoughts....?

Hey Hackrs
New here as far as my profile but have been stalking this site for months. So just need some of your thoughts - I’m trying real hard to get a payment of 650 w tax included on either of these vehicles
Porsche Macan
Maserati Levante
Range Rover Velar
(Considered glc300coupe)
I have 2 payments left on my Infiniti Q50s of 569 (way over paid that’s why I am here)
What are some of your thoughts on these choices and the leases on them - my location is Ny/Nj
Any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated
Thanks

I noticed this here but it’s for one stock number even tho says all weekend long for one specific car. I did t wanna get my hopes up

Velar P250s is possible, but I’d try a more equipped loaner

zero chance on a Macan at that payment, so you can cross that off your list

I got 623 on a Macan plus tax which maybe another 50 bucks
So not impossible

yea how much down?

1581.53 that’s just my plates, reg and the other nonsense

I saw a new base Macan recently at 579 with 0 down (+ inceptions like dealer fee and plate / tags ) - Porsche west broward

Velars are looking good at the moment, lots of loaners being released from what I’ve seen. You’ll get way more features on the Velar than the Macan, and for a little more might be able to get the 6 cylinder P380 for a similar monthly if you want more performance. The Velar will probably be easier to hack than the Levante as well, although that might change from October.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam removed