Florida 2018 Infiniti QX80 MSRP $71.5K ($560+tax -VPP and MSD) $599+ tax with 1st DAS + MSD

Fellas !
I have a sick deal for 2 remaining 2018 QX80. If you are in the market for these or have ever been, you would know that this is indeed a unicorn deal. 4 months ago I was given base model ($66k msrp) at these prices and now I have this crazy deal.
The second truck is close to $75k in MSRP and the pricing is slightly higher. Numbers are for 39/10k .

Brokerage fees Applies

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX80 - 22inch wheel and Driver Assistance Package
**MSRP: $**71XXX
Monthly Payment: $$560 (VPP
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month + MSD
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
**MF:**0.00152
**Residual:**51%
Available Incentives: VPP $1500 applied
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 10.4 years.
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: Jan 2018 QX80 Calc

3 Likes

wow that’s pretty cheap for a $70K+ SUV

1 Like

Wow. That’s a monster deal for that monster SUV.

1 Like

looks like a great deal. what’s the word on the qx80? I know the big complaint with the qx60 (and other Infinitis) is a dated interior with ancient tech… does qx80 have a similar stigma?

its definitely a nice looking vehicle from the exterior.

Can u imagine if someone qualifies for $2k loyalty, what kind of unicorn this can be classified as ? Lol.
I hate Infiniti for the complex way of deciding who qualifies for loyalty.

Its… Huuugggeeeeeee

Solid, reliable truck, with a very comfortable ride. It’s the best value in the class if you can get past pixelated old gauges, crummy tech, 12-14mpg and poor third row legroom. Having said that, I may be looking for one in 3 months closer to when I can pull ahead one of my vehicles. This is a great deal, id jump on it if it was time

1 Like

Can it work in Massachusetts too?

Not possible for MA. Sorry.

Wow what a deal better deals in the east

I’m in VA. Will it work there?

I’m in NorCal, will it work here? Also have VPP and Loyalty. Thanks!

How about PA?

If I find a serious buyer who signs up with me, I will make it happen. Please keep in mind, out of state deal will take time for paperwork and processing etc. You have to arrange shipping or fly in and drive out.

Too many people have been asking me about it but really can’t work without a retainer as it is a waste of time for myself and my dealer.

sent a PM!

Replied to pm !

The higher msrp unit is now sold. Only the one listed in main post is available