🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

10k miles. los angeles tax (9.25% i think) and yes I have competitive lease. How much for one payment for fully loaded one?

It won’t be less than 200 a month on fully loaded 43k MSRP bolt. But one pay will still be better than monthly pay, as long as you are aware of the procedures in case the car is totalled (which are not bad ie you won’t lose you entire one pay pament).

About $8600 with Costco pricing. Also get $300 or $700 (executive) Costco GC. $450 rebate for SCE customers. This would be from the same dealer as the other thread with $247 LT deal.

$8600-$700 (Costco)-$450 (SCE)-$2500 (cvrp)=$4950/36=$137.50 a month.

So you can get a loaded bolt premier with one pay for the price of the base LT deal on the front page.

Can pay up to 10k with credit card, good for those that want to meet minimum spend for sign up bonuses.

2 Likes

These are very good numbers on a Bolt Premier :slight_smile:

Is that a Southern Cal dealer price or a Northern Cal price? If NorCal, do you know which dealer would do such a deal?

Socal price look at the $247 LT lease deal socal for dealer contact info. Their premier prices are at least $1k better than any other dealer.

Chevy Phil has it for $347 front page deal, take about $1500 off for one pay so maybe about $10645 from him.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/chevy-bolt-lt-costco-program-lease-deal-so-cal-247-per-month-10k-36-mo-zero-down/22709/22

Not sure where you’re getting $1,500 from. I’m calculating about $1,100 using the lease calculator for the top of the line Premier and only $900 for the base LT.

I use my own lease spreadsheet and change the money factor to 0.00005

with 10k miles, the savings are based on the deal from the dealer I linked above

LT $1454
LT both packages $1540
premier $1642
premier both packages $1684

i heard all Bolt EV’s comes with free gap insurance. is that true? Thanks.

If you lease through GM Financial, yes. All GM Financial leases include GAP insurance.

Can anyone comment on the steering wheel feel between base LT vs LT with comfort&convenience package? C&c package says comes with leather wrapped, so I’m just wondering what base LT is?

CVRP: $2500 rebate; however, this one may not work out… I’m on the “waitlist” which you can read about here, but essentially funding has moved to a “Study” due out Sept 2019. You can read more about that here.

Everything is waitlisted until they deplete the $8 million reserved lower-income folks for FY 2016-2017. Once that happens, you’ll no longer be waitlisted and the rebates will draw from the $140 million approved last month.

Folks who apply now should be fine… you just have to wait awhile.

4 Likes

Whoa! I did not know that @michael, thanks for the info! Do you have any reference I can lookup and provide to my friends and co-workers that are interested in this rebate?

Thanks again!

Oh duh, I see it was my own reference that was updated (I missed the update). Thanks again!

So if you happen to be under the income limit living in San Joaquin then I guess you should be getting paid to have a Bolt LT.

If they stack it’s:

• CA rebate of 2,500
    -PG&E 500
    -Costco 700
    -Low income 2,000
  • San Joaquin 3,000

end up getting paid $630

Or you should just transfer your lease to me.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the offer from Dublin Chevy

12k/36 - 292$ monthly 0$ down. LT model. Walked away without deal. What do you guys think?

When I was discussing monthly before one-pay my monthly offer was at 276 including 7.75% tax for 36/15k. I’d say you could do better.

$257 in socal with 9.5% tax and $0 drive off