February 2017 Deals on Chevrolet! Southern California ONLY!

Any deals on equinox or traverse ?

What are your Volt leases looking like? Those tend to be popular on here. I’m still going to wait for my tesla :wink:

The Equinox is a Blow out Deal right now!

Hi! could you make an example of the promotions available on the Equinox right now in SoCal? Is the costco cash card still going? Thanks!

If you are real post some numbers - “show me the money” is the motto of this forum.

Equinox or Traverse with AWD

February Equinox Deal -

Ok I have 3 more available I can do this with

Ok so Equinox LS MSRP $26,405

Selling Price $24,367

And I have the Bonus Tag rebate on them so they get the extra $750 rebate on a lease
Plus $1700 Standard
$750 for SoCal Residents
And the Big one With a Chevrolet or NON GM lease another $2000
Plus

This means with the 0.00092 MF and 7.75% Sales Tax on OC

Payment of $128.51 plus tax and 1000 Total Due at signing!!

Or $1000 at signing and $138.47 After tax!
Hurry only 3 left!!!

Oh and in case you do not have the Lease then same deal is 227.43 after tax cause we lose $2k in rebates!!

1 Like

oh and the residual for 24 months is 64% for 15k , 65% for 12k and 66% for 10k a year

Pick a car
All the AWD Equinox are 3.6 Liter for 2017 and over 33k sticker
I thought this was about amazing deals but I can do a Fully loaded 38k Premier AWD with good credit and a Comp Lease in the 10k a year 24 month program for 1k at signing and 334 after oc tax

Only 2k off for the selling price? Maybe we’re just spoiled by the deals in December, but this doesn’t seem very good.

I’m leasing a volt on Tuesday. Right now looking at LT, but would love to get this deal: Chevy Volt LT 1500 down after rebate 185 monthly payment

I can duplicate his deal no prob. except his MSRP is WAY WAY WAY Off a Red Volt LT Has an msrp of 34,550 not over 40k and someone else called him on it as well but the truth is he got a really good deal

185 after tax with 12k a year and a Total of 3k at signing means a 4k plus discount so he did well.

I also have a couple i might improve the deal with becassue they have the bonus tag rebate.

Call me at 949 457 2081 if you want to set up something

I already have a much better quote on an LT (179/mo with 1,300 net due at signing). Excited about this one because it seemed like a premier.

Can you share your email? Looking to get one asap within the next two days.

Any Tahoe LTZ deals?

I’m currently looking to lease a Volt as well. Would you mind sharing which dealer you got this quote from?

Simpson Chevrolet. To get that price:

• Must be bonus tagged
  • Must have loyalty or competitive lease cash

Base model ($34,115 MSRP): $179/mo+tax w/$1300 due at signing)
I ended up getting LT + leather, etc $199/mo+tax ($35,800 w/$1300 due at signing)

$1300 is basically drive offs. I picked $1300 because I had $1300 in GM Card Cash. You likely qualify for a $1500 state rebate as well that more than covers the drive offs (if you’re annual income is under $150k single, $300k married)

1 Like

Thanks for the speedy and detailed response, much appreciated.

That seems like a very legit deal. I don’t have loyalty or a competing lease though, do you know approximately how much that will add to the price/lease?

Been going through all the Volt threads and there seems to be a few different legit deals floating around. Trying to determine which one is the best one.

$500. Details of my deal here:

You may as well let them know it was me who did that deal for you

Monday and Tuesday are the only day I am not available.
I will not deal with anyone outside of 100 miles from Irvine ca

Randy
949 457 2081