Does MB prepaid maintenance goes with a lease transfer

I am getting surprising info from MBFS rep, who had to ask for an advice on all question I had about the transfer process and from the sales rep for my lease.

I am starting a lease transfer on MBC300 with a prepaid and residualized maintenance plan. I was under the impression that the plan is baked into the lease agreement which will transfer in full to the new person, with MBFS doing the paperwork.

I understand I will need to get the MSDs now from the new lessee.

Dealer says the plan goes only to me and would have to be renegotiated between MBFS and the new lessee.

Anybody with personal experience ?

Also, I am still not clear about the details of the transfer process, like without a title, when it is OK to give the keys, shall the new lessee get a temp paper plate to take it from AZ to TX etc.

I don’t have personal experience but my assumption was that the maintenance plan follows the car. You are paying for the plan, why would it matter who the owner is.
I would just call mbfs again and speak to a new rep.

The prepaid Maintenance plan follows the vehicle.

Received a call from MBFS that they are sending out the paperwork for the lease transfer, after the other party was credit approved.
I asked to confirm that the lease remains the same, …yes. I asked whether the prepaid maintenance goes with the lease agreement, answer was - we are financial guys, we do not touch this issue, you need to contact the dealer to make sure the plan is transferred into the new name. Last week, I was on the phone with the salesman who asked the financial guy and they claimed it goes automatically with the lease.

I will need to call them and push them to do what the MBFS folks told me.
Annoying.