Costco Pricing for Volvo

My information was from the Volvo A plan website (company eligible). The Costco pricing should be the same.

Did you check out this website? https://www.costcoauto.com/offers/incentives/default.aspx?makeid=40
I used it and a ton of Volvo dealers that participated in the program came up.

1 Like

That found a dealer for me. Iā€™ll see what I can work out, but Iā€™m more interested in an SUV right now.

Double check if the Volvo you get from Costco is a genuine Volvo or some Chinese made generic car lol!!!

Thereā€™s no place like Tiffany, the famous jeweler says on its website ā€” and that includes Costco.

A federal district court judge has ordered Costco to pay Tiffany more than $19 million for selling generic diamond engagement rings that were marketed using Tiffanyā€™s name.

This is great. Iā€™d love to work on a spreadsheet (and front page article) showing how the A-Plan Pricing, Elite Bonus, and Volvo Allowance translate into lease deals for each model, if only I could find the timeā€¦

Any volunteers? :smiley:

And for each location? :grin: Volvo allowance is based on zip code, though it might very well be the same

S60 are the best deals now - up to $7900 Volvo cash allowance + $750 costco = easily under $300/mo on $40+k car

1 Like

Under 300 is doable, 200 isnā€™t going to happen this month. I worked out a theoretical deal on a base momentum s90 for 275 for a 24 month lease and full incentives at 12% off. I hate the s90, so am not going to try to hack it.

Pound for pound - S60 Inscription AWD(non Platinum) is the best deal:
7900 cash
46% RV .00001 MF on 36/10
+Costco, loyalty
Target: 27-30% off MSRP

There is also a sweet spot for the s90 on a 24 month lease.

8950 or 10700 in incentives (amortized over 24 months instead of 36)
More money with conquest pull ahead if applicable.
58 or 59% residual depending on T5 or T6
Need to find a thinly equipped one.

What is Volvos policy on lease flipping? Is original lessee still liable?

Any chance you have a screen shot for the 2018 XC90 Inscription? We are talking to our dealership now and I just learned about the Costco incentive. Looks like it could be significant. Thank you!

Yes, if you need and keep that second car anyway

Itā€™s $750, scroll up for the link

MSRP 60k
Sales price 55k
Costco -3k = 52k
Incentives -7700=45300
Residual=59%= 35400
Depreciation = (45300-35400)/24 = 412.5
Does not include the killing you would make with an extra 3k pull ahead

He assumed 12% off before incentives. And also ā€œNeed to find a thinly equipped one.ā€

Thinly equipped is the key. There is one at my local dealer (havent even tried to negotiate price on it yet because Iā€™m not a big fan of the model). But its in their showroom and I sat in it on Saturday (and decided the S60 was much more comfortable).

T5 FWD Momentum
MSRP 48505
Sales Price 43700 (10% off)
Incentives: 5950 (2750 + 3200)
Costco/Fleet: 3000
Net price: 34700
Residual (59%): 28618
Depreciation (34700-28618)/24 = 253.4
Add Conquest pull ahead if applicable.
Throw in a few MSDs to take MF down to 0.00001 and its a great monthly on a base S90.

Now, will the dealer sell it at 10 or 15% off? Dealers in NC are stingy and the economy is fairly robust so they might not need to discount it that much.

Apparently they have no problems selling XC90s as discounts (even on 2017s) are mediocre:

Too bad Iā€™m still in the middle of my lease. There is one T5 near me at 54k with mom+ that I like.

How easy is it to flip a Volvo lease? Are you still on hook like with Infiniti?

No idea. But Iā€™m pretty content with my car and donā€™t drive much anyway.

It looks like Volvo doesnā€™t allow lease transfers: