Chevy Leases starting $159 per month North TX (Delivery anywhere in the state)

the payment does include all taxes, you’ll find that most dealers in texas, us included, don’t lease cars to other states due to differences in taxation

Hi @ChevyLeasepro! Welcome to the community! The Volt definitely seems kind of high compared to what others have been posting. Seems many people are getting well under $300/month for cars with similar MSRP though that was in SoCal so granted deals here are usually better.

You won’t make a ton of profit off people on this forum, but you could potentially get crazy volume if you get your prices low enough!

Thanks for the heads up on the Volt, I am well below invoice on these vehicles, obviously there’s always another $100 or $200 if that’s what it would take to make a deal, I need to look at the Volt, the incentives could just not be as good here in Texas, which is surprising because you’d think they would make the incentives better in a market like Texas.

yea, it also may be different in January. Most of the deals I saw were for December.

1 Like

I would also suggest that you remove all Cap Cost Reductions from all your quote. It is frowned upon on this forum unless you are trying to get to a lower MSD which Chevy don’t offer.

Make it standard drive offs and you could remove acquisition fee from the lease as well and add it to the drive off. This will make it easy for people to compare you quotes.

This was for December and not in TX, but just for comparison, it’s $100/month difference and no CCR. Also 12k miles/yr.

man that is way more aggressive, do you think I should just remove the Volt altogether?

Ed I’m confused, I included my discount, as well as CCR just to show potential clients where the money is coming from. Payment includes all aquisition fees, doc fees, taxes, etc.

CCR makes no sense on a lease. You are better off keeping the money in your own bank account. All advise given on this forum says not to do it. So with you posting quotes with it in people are just going to ignore them as uninformed bad dealer quotes.

All to often used as a bait trick by dealers to show a low monthly.

This is not meant to be rude, just honest. If you want to operate on this forum you need to get up to speed with the sort of quotes and numbers people expect. Also you will find lots are based in CA.

So should I reword them as rebates? The CCR is from the factory. Not from your pocket. My quotes were $0 out of pocket with exception of first month’s payment.

Ahhh, my apologies. Yes, that would make more sense. Sorry, I got confused.

GM Financial calls their rebates things like “Incremental CCR”… in the interest of limiting confusion, might be useful to clarify that in parentheticals

For context, it should be noted that this dealer needed to sell one more Volt before years end to hit some sort of internal GM bonus so they were EAGER to move this unit on NYE.

ah, thanks for the info. I have no doubt it was an extremely special situation, but in the short time I’ve been on this forum I’ve seen quite a few people with Volt LT leases well under 300/month. 380/month puts you at luxury car type pricing. I may be be way off base, but that’s just my thoughts.

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread. While I am not in the market for a Chevy a thread like this does allow a novice to understand a deal.

One thing that I find frustrating about people pushing luxury rides is that they often have some sort of MSD required. At least for us we wanted to come up with as little cash as possible.

1 Like

you can do no MSDs any time, just expect to pay extra. I make way less on sticking my money in investments than I save on doing MSDs. I wish I knew about MSDs back when I first leased cars. If you don’t have the cash, you can always pay the extra monthly cost.

People here recommend MSDs due to the savings as mentioned by @ng0 but that does not mean the lender requires them. In all likelihood, the dealer will not bring it up if you don’t.

yea, it’s funny when I tell people about MSDs. They’re like huh!? When you mention MSDs at a dealership, they immediately realize you know what you’re talking about.

please call me 7862992319 jon

Any way to get these deals in a different state? I’m in Florida