Brand new 2018 BMW 320xdrive

Let me know your thoughts here. I am corporate fleet & loyalty eligible. Car will be registered in NJ. This is a brand new car.

MSRP: 42k
Sale Price: 37k
Incentives: 4,500

24/12k lease in NJ: $278/ month.
$2600 total due ($2100 MSDs)

Missing a good amount of info. But based on MSRP and the little information available, this looks like a good deal. Can you please share more details?

Money factor/RV
New or demo?
Before or after tax?

You scored 20% off a new (not loaner) car before incentives? That’s a great deal, even if the dealer bumps the MF to max.

If those are the real numbers and this is the car you wan, run (don’t walk) to the dealer and sign. That’s a great deal for a highly optioned new 320 xDrive.

Probably “brand new” in the dealer’s eyes when in fact it is a punched demo.

It’s barely 12% off, I don’t see what people are roaring over.

I had the wrong msrp… waiting for revised numbers

Stay tuned

I’m “roaring” because a sub-300 payment on an upper 40s 3er is become quite rare. If it’s stripped then meh…

+1, when I was getting my 535 I could not figure out why they were discounting one car more than the other even though MSRP was the same. Finally found out when I was ready to complete that car was punched. Still went through and car is great, had 10 miles when I took delivery.

In the eyes of the DMV it is not new.

hi all,

Picked up the car this morning. Final numbers and details under shared deals.

What does the term mean? TIA.

https://blog.cargurus.com/2016/04/07/car-punching-the-auto-industrys-dirty-little-secret

1 Like

Car is brand new. Had 14 miles on the odometer FYI. Gained a few miles driving it back home.

Can still be punched, FYI.