BMW's The Ultimate Driving Experience 4/13-4/21/19 @ Metlife Stadium (OL Code)

, ,

Last time I went they would check off your name on a list…makes sense to send the code to those who attended.

I will help my fellow hackrs. Sign up for the Boston MA event on Saturday and PM me your name and I will have them check it off…

5 Likes

What time are you plan on going? Right now it only shows 830am and 5pm available.

Thanks btw.

I booked early when the event was wide open, so I got to pick my favorite time of Sunday 10 am…

Sunday or saturday? You mentioned saturday before. Unless you are going twice :slight_smile:

Just checked. Sorry it is Saturday

1 Like

Sent you a PM! Thanks for helping out!

Attended the event yesterday morning and received my OL code this morning.

What did you do there and how long did you stay?

Why did you not livestream it on Facebook?

Showed up at 8:10 and registered. Was a sold out session.

they split everybody in 3 big groups of 36 as they set up 3 autocross tracks. Each main group was assigned 4 cars.

the event car was $60K portimao blue 330i

Each main group further splits in groups of 3 people

1. Instructor gives a demo ride and introduces the track
  2. each person in the group rides couple laps (if you prefer you can sit in the car while your group mates are driving)
  3. Each person does a timed ride on the track (total run time was around 35 to 40 seconds/person.
  4. the winner is announced.
  5. Everybody get a cheap white BMW logo hat.

when everybody was done it was almost 10:15.

They had 14 cars to test drive (no M cars) and you can sign up after the autocross. I skipped it as the line was long and I was not interested in any of the cars they had in the line up.

Conclusion: I was very impressed with the looks and interior of the demo cars they used. The car looks sick in black rims and portimao blue. the $60K sticker was the buzzkill.

Hi @eagle, what’s was the OL code worth, can we use it on any model

I enjoyed it. I am not in the market for a new car for another year so really do not care that much about the OL code. Here is the fine print.

I am registered to go April 16 Tuesday at 11 am.
Is anyone else planning to go same day?

I’m going Monday.

I signed up the same day and same time, as a matter of fact. Not too sure I’ll make it, though. It is a long drive (45 mins) and I have zero plans to use the code in the next 90 days.

1 Like

What if a unicorn i8 pops up for $500???

1 Like

I’m holding out for a $250/mo X2 m35i.

Do those happen with $0 down? The best I’ve seen is $599/month with $10,000 down on the i8.