BMW's The Ultimate Driving Experience 4/13-4/21/19 @ Metlife Stadium (OL Code)

, ,

Wanted to share the link for the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience autocross that will be occurring at the MetLife Stadium from 4/13/2019-4/21/2019. After completing the event they send the OL code for $1000.

https://udenj.eventsbmw.com/site/

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Thanks! These are always a blast

Awesome… thanks! Any idea how long are the codes usually good for? My lease isn’t up for a couple of more months.

They are good for a few months, but not sure the exact time.

Game on!
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for posting, last one I did was at CitiField this is much closer.

Anyone try the M Car Control, i am interested but not sure its worth the $750

My buddy did it and said it was worth every penny of destroying the M3 and driving around a track in PA.

It would be optimal if the event were at a track rather than an empty parking lot, but depending how they lay it out can be fun. Fastest cars I’ve done were porsche 911 at metlife. Can be done but I suspect it will be all turns, lots of tire scrub. The lot surface is like a cheese grater.

You have to pay for these things?

only for the M car one which a whole day thing and you drive with a professional doing drifts and stuff

The Autocross is 2hrs according to the site and free

Can I just show up, get my OL code me leave?

The high school driver school is great and last i looked some spots were still open. My kids did it and really had fun and learned a lot.

How long does it usually take to get the code after the day you attend? Currently working on a deal, but I definitely need this code to make it better!

Do we get a good lease deal on the M3 afterwards?

Heres the 5 City List for the year:

https://ude.bmwusa.com/register

New Jersey
Miami
San Fran
LA
NY

2 Likes

The other cities get the mini version including our own Boston

1 Like

To clarify, do you need to physically attend to receive the OL code or does that automatically send out to all registrants after?

Thank you!

I believe you need to attend but there is no harm in just registering and seeing if you get a code lol

Guess I’ll find out!

1 Like