BMW X5 2018 Lease deal 36 months; 12000 mile year

Seems pretty good… you pulling the trigger? Not sure how they drop the DAS as I didn’t think you were paying anything upfront that is negotiable.

Keep in mind there is $1,500 lease cash (I believe loaners are eligible this month) so not a straight discount from the dealer. Also, you would pay taxes on that $1,500 although it’s only $100 or so.

That’s a great deal. Can I ask if you dealt with them through emails before signing? Would it also be possible to PM me the guy you worked with?

I’m driving a 2016 X5 which ends in March so definitely wouldn’t mind this deal.

BMW of Manhattan. They still may have 1 leftover '18 X5 (Black/Black with Driver Assist/$63K) that you could get a pretty good deal on. It’s still on their website. They offered it to a friend of mine for $589/month with little negotiation (including loyalty but before tax and fees) but he wasn’t ready to pull the trigger. I bet you can get it down another $15-$20/month if it’s still in stock. No MSDs in NY but fixed $95 doc fee and no aftermarket items required (nitro tires, window etching, etc).

It’s not going to be as good as mine as the MF went up in Jan and the lease cash went down to $1,500, although I believe loyalty also went up from $1000 to $1,500) so just a $500 difference.

PM me and I can put you in touch with my rep if you are interested.