BMW m3 vs Giulia Quadrifoglio

2016 Cayman S was $77k . i got 10% off and signed off for 2.5k down and $600.99/month.
2018 Macan was $65k and with nothing down I currently pay 699 with mantainance and whell/tyres insurance included.

I am expecting to get a 75k-80k M3 or Giulia for $800… otherwise I will be going to the Porsche dealer again.

You still got great deals on those Porsche’s considering they don’t normally lease too well, so good on you.

I still don’t think you’ll find a QV for 800 a month and if you do, share the dealer cause I’m positive a bunch of people on here would love that.

The M3 is definitely doable, I think. The brokers on here seem to know how to do it.

1 Like

the only M3/M4s that I am finding about $800/ month required almost 10k down… crazy.

They aren’t really 800 a month, then.

Keep looking. I think if you were able to get a 600 a month Cayman, you can find an M3 that meets your goals. I don’t immediately know of a dealer offering a 800 a month M3, but if I come across one I’ll keep you in mind.

Thank you !

Check our this deal from @nyclife - the car might still be there…

M3 Supply is slowly dwindling as production stopped awhile ago.

The ones remaining are usually high MSRP, crazy colors, or 10k+ in accessories.

Will make finding one base with a low payment, difficult.

Good luck!!

It’s manual…

There are many M3 actually and less M4 but the payment is still crazy …
I took a look at the M2 competition and it is ridiculous expensive

How much would you like to bet there are more M4s than M3s in the Western USA?

I bet you won’t bet me. :slight_smile:

I don’t just make things up and post them. SMH!

1 Like

I’m referring to NJ/NY

So what? Manuals are way, way more fun. Live a little, it’s an M3 after all.

Believe me… in NYC you want the automatic…
Anyway I started to go hard with dealers but seems nobody want to give good numbers.
I’m stil getting payment for 1000/month for $75/80k cars…

Why not just hire a broker?

@nextlevelautobrokers just posted an awesome M3 Deal in your area with a DCT.

just sent him an email. many thanks!

Quad leasing seems to be supported periodically and it’s hard to find current info. Late last summer Fiat seemed to be putting some extra cash to move them, I remembered saving this ad -

https://pictures.dealer.com/a/alfaromeoofwestburyfcaar/0664/6af78b8fd1ad6aa70f30ec30d19975eax.jpg

Granted it’s a different time now and may not be possible.

1 Like

May be a seasonal thing. FCA pushing a car during a time when competition is highest. Summer and spring time sees higher sales of performance vehicles. If they think they can sell the most QVs during that time then maybe they’d try to push hard for it.

I asked @Justin_Sutton at the time, he posted about working Quad deals if ppl wanted them but we didn’t come to a conclusion. It seems like lease support is off and on for Quads let alone if there are any incentives.

Still the same. Alfa seems to put ZERO emphasis regarding the Quad when it comes to leasing.

Do you have details on your Cayman? I’m looking for a deal on that car. Thx