BMW m3 vs Giulia Quadrifoglio

Can’t find any deal for none of them…
Payments are up to $1000/month for both cars…

Contact a broker for the M3. I’ve seen brokers still talk about 800 to 900 pm M3s.

I think you’re SOL on the QV, though. Never seen that below 1k a month. Terrible MF and abhorrent RV.

1 Like

Same sticker price ($80k) the difference is about $200/month.
I do not get how the Giulia is so expensive though…
My 80k Cayman S was $600/month…

Not all about MSRP. Residuals and MF are extremely important.

4 Likes

Yup as somebody that’s Around giulias every day go M3 based on payment , but based on driving it’s a tough one the Giulia is an insane drive for sure

Just so we are also clear, 600 a month for a Cayman is not the norm.

I’ve only ever seen one other Cayman under 700 a month and I would very much consider that a unicorn deal.

2016 Cayman S was $77k . i got 10% off and signed off for 2.5k down and $600.99/month.
2018 Macan was $65k and with nothing down I currently pay 699 with mantainance and whell/tyres insurance included.

I am expecting to get a 75k-80k M3 or Giulia for $800… otherwise I will be going to the Porsche dealer again.

You still got great deals on those Porsche’s considering they don’t normally lease too well, so good on you.

I still don’t think you’ll find a QV for 800 a month and if you do, share the dealer cause I’m positive a bunch of people on here would love that.

The M3 is definitely doable, I think. The brokers on here seem to know how to do it.

1 Like

the only M3/M4s that I am finding about $800/ month required almost 10k down… crazy.

They aren’t really 800 a month, then.

Keep looking. I think if you were able to get a 600 a month Cayman, you can find an M3 that meets your goals. I don’t immediately know of a dealer offering a 800 a month M3, but if I come across one I’ll keep you in mind.

Thank you !

Check our this deal from @nyclife - the car might still be there…

M3 Supply is slowly dwindling as production stopped awhile ago.

The ones remaining are usually high MSRP, crazy colors, or 10k+ in accessories.

Will make finding one base with a low payment, difficult.

Good luck!!

It’s manual…

There are many M3 actually and less M4 but the payment is still crazy …
I took a look at the M2 competition and it is ridiculous expensive

How much would you like to bet there are more M4s than M3s in the Western USA?

I bet you won’t bet me. :slight_smile:

I don’t just make things up and post them. SMH!

1 Like

I’m referring to NJ/NY

So what? Manuals are way, way more fun. Live a little, it’s an M3 after all.

Believe me… in NYC you want the automatic…
Anyway I started to go hard with dealers but seems nobody want to give good numbers.
I’m stil getting payment for 1000/month for $75/80k cars…

Why not just hire a broker?

@nextlevelautobrokers just posted an awesome M3 Deal in your area with a DCT.