BMW Loaner lease 330xi $312 per mo $540 down Philly area

, ,

Came across an X2 deal in this form to a local dealership West German BMW. They were just about out of X2 loaners but they had some 2018 330xi’s they needed to get rid of. Ended up signing a 24 month / 10k mile per year lease for $312 per month with $552 due at signing (first payment and tags). My wife has a BMW so we qualified for the $1000 loyalty and used $250 from USAA.

**MSRP: $49,395
**Selling Price: $40,900 before incentives
**Monthly Payment: $312 including tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $540
**MSD: yes. Payment could have been $286 if I wanted to put down the extra $$$
**Incentives: $4,500 lease cash, $1,000 loyalty, $250 USAA

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00227 / $925 acquisition fee waived
**Residual: 66

**Region: Philadelphia suburbs

I reached out to the pre owned manager Nevin but he passed me to his sales guy Bryan Gustie. He knew what was up and walked me right through the process.

4 Likes

The crazy thing is that the selling price appears to be $35,150 for this car but the residual is $32,600. You would have to be crazy to buy this car at the end of the lease. There is no possible way this car is going to be worth anywhere close to that residual in 2 years. I spec’d out a 2017 BMW 340XI with every single option on KBB and it isn’t even worth $30K for trade in.

I feel really sorry for people who purchase cars like this. They are simply terrible investments. Enjoy your car especially since someone else is paying a substantial portion of it. Leasing is typically the best option in cases like this.

BRYAN IS FANTASTIC! I am working with him now to close something.

Nice deal! I’m working with someone at West German as well. Quick question though, I thought lease cash was 3,500 in this region?

The residual doesn’t mean anything on these cars, BMW is just taking the hit later instead of upfront, they make up some of it with the money factor though. You know when the outgoing model has the same residual as the redesigned model, there’s some funny number business going on in the background. On my deal the price was almost the same as the residual…lol $29k vs $33~k minus $3k lease cash. Yeah buying one of these is a terrible idea

1 Like

Last year, the 3 series had an even higher residual at this time, so believe it or not, they reigned it in a tad; although there is more cash on the hood now.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see how it all hashes out in couple years when this stuff comes off lease and they are taking it in the shorts. The only saving grace is that they have moved production to Mexico which has to decrease their costs significantly, moving from high wage country to low wage country.

just closed mine, same dealer, i believe i took the last x2 for a family member, I am onto trying to get a 330 now for my friend

My sales guy Bryan thanked me for posting the thread and that it helped sell most of their remaining loaner cars. He asked if I could bump the thread and let you guys know there are still a couple 320xi’s and a couple 330xi’s that can still be had. Also said this months lease program can be locked with a credit application (specifically to his dealership) so you don’t have to rush in.

1 Like