BMW 530e lease deal

no, it is brand new.
the car is eligible for $1500 CA Rebate so basically I put down $2500 after getting the rebate back

Did you have BMW Loyalty? What dealership was it? Im in L.A. Area.
Thanks!

No Loyalty.
i got it from BMW Torrance, before going there I have checked with all the dealers in OC no one gave me these numbers all were above 520 a month

I was at Crevier BMW two weeks ago with a friend looking for 530e. They have the $3,888 down $399+tax deal for 36/10k, 56K msrp one. It required loyalty and Costco membership.

Thatā€™s a good deal. I have not been able to get under $500.

Can you please provide more detail

MSRP
Selling Price
MF
etc.

It will be helpful when we are talking with dealers.

Amazing deal Mina! Does your car have the Premium 2 package?

No it doesnā€™t , I wish
but it has some extra features parking distance option, sport seats and some others

I picked up my new 2018 530e this weekend from BMW or Freehold and my monthly all-in is $530. Details below:

MSRP: $62,855
Sale price discount (pre rebates): 11% off MSRP
Rebates: $5,000 (lease cash, loyalty, ski Moritz OL)
Money factor: 0.00156
Residual: 61%
36 months/10k Miles per annum
DAS: first month, bank fee, doc fee, registration fees

1 Like

Thanks. I am guessing you got this deal in March. Lease cash went from 2K to 1K in April.

YOu mean your Due at Signing was 2500 + 1500 = 4000 but 1.5k back from CARB rebate. Right?? Lol. Love how dealers like to play with numbers. IF your drive off was 4k, then your ā€œdealā€ becomes worse and worse.

Now that is a lease hackr :slight_smile: He goes skiing just to get a good deal :slight_smile:

Got my 530xi in Dec from Freehold. They did 12% discount before rebates and no other dealer came close. I did everything over the phone and no suprisesā€¦great dealer IMO. Who did you work with ?

Mina, will you be able to share your numbers? MSRP vs Sell price as well as MF?

Maria Shouldice who was the internet sales manager and Nick L. who was the CA.

@vhooloo, hey i get the best of both worlds - $1K rebate and possibly a free ski week in the Alpsā€¦win win in my opinion until I start getting spammed with who they sell their data to

1 Like

Now this is a lease deal on a 530e. Well done!

How do you reckon? By my rough calc Mina negotiated a similar or possibly bigger discount off MSRP. The rest is stuff largely out of oneā€™s control at the time of signing (not qualifying for loyalty, higher taxes, needing more miles, etc etc)

I think he was just making a joke about the skiing partā€¦

Maria is amazingā€¦she sent me great numbers to begin with and not a lot of back and forth.

Despite the similar discount off MSRP, Mina is still paying more per month for a car that had a lower MSRP. Her deal was good, but ThanxsisCā€™s deal is much better. I think the difference could be made up partially due to lack of loyalty / maybe marked up MF?