BMW 530e lease deal

Is this a decent deal? 530e, MSRP of $59,705, sales price of $55,300, $2,000 rebate from BMW. I’m also trading in my car that has three remaining payments due ($1,666 total) and no equity.

36/15k, $0 drive off, 35 payments of $783/mo. including tax.

I see people paying in the $500 range and I have no idea how they are getting there. I’m in Southern California. I have spoken with several dealers and can’t get anywhere near this for 36/15k.

not a good deal (20202020)

which dealer was this? Thanks!

Well you are also making the dealer pay 1.7k for you, that is about $47 per month on a 36 month lease.

Need help. I am in Bay Area and looking to lease BMW 530e. Which dealer should I approach? Is there any specials at this time?
Any help/pointers will be appreciated.

saleofitems while I don’t know any dealerships in the Bay Area you can probably search in the forum for some recommended dealers in your area. I did recently lease a 530e in PA and would say I was able to receive a $5,500 in rebates [$2K lease cash, $2K loyalty cash, $0.5K Corporate Fleet, $1K Alps Raffle Registration OL Code]. Hope this helps!

You can check out East Bay BMW, @GAngellBMW.

I have new and also one that’s in loaner car but not ready to be taken out. PM if needed.

Thank you,
Greg

Whats the deal on the loaner (& color, options etc.) - and when can that be ready?

It won’t be posted on LH unless it sits for a long time, which it won’t. Most likely 5-6k off MSRP.

Hi Experts,
I just leased 530e, MSRP 56k
4k down to includes down payment , 1st month, tax and fees
$475 / mon tax included

does it sounds like a good deal ?

It’s a bit late to be asking for advice if you already signed, but to really evaluate the deal we’d need to know how that $4000 really breaks down, term, mileage, etc.

If you’re happy with the deal then that really is all that matters.

Not sure why people ask after the fact. If you are happy with the price and car then that is all that matters.

2 Likes

36 mons / 12k

4k out of the pocket to includes (drive off , down payment, and 1st month)

x2…0202020202020

1 Like

In psychological terms it’s called validation. After making a decision about which we may harbor some doubts, we tend to seek validation.Person wants us to validate his/her skills in negotiating.

I would say it’s just average - assuming around 80 a month goes to CCR, then this is a 550 a month deal on a 56k MSRP so it’s not bad - could have been worse!

Sounds like a good deal. Was it a Loaner?
Where did you get this deal? In the market for one now.
Thanks!

After the fact questions usually don’t end well because our criteria is pretty stringent.

Agreed on all points. Deal is pretty average, but everybody is always looking for the exceptional lease hacks.

I disagree. Thats a sick deal. What dealer is this it? Best ive gotten was $2500 down with 630/mo

1 Like