Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

I just scheduled a call with you. I look forward to speaking with you!

Nick

Benedetto is a great broker and very easy to communicate with. He worked with me during day and night through phone calls and text messages. He provided great suggestions and ideas. With Benedetto’s help, I got an amazing deal on 2019 Volvo XC90 T6. I know Benedetto still holds several great deals in hand. I would suggest to talk to Benedetto immediately if you are in the market looking for an Volvo.

Thanks again for all the help.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

More Kudos for Ben. He did a fantastic job helping me source an XC60. I love the car, it is exactly what I was after. Ben was extremely helpful in working with me to narrow down what I was after, based on his experience, as well as working the numbers for me on quite a few alternatives.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Had a great experience with Ben. I set up an appointment using his system for Thursday morning and he called about 10 minutes early ready to learn about what I was looking for. Although I am familiar with leasing, we went through all of it and talked about the market. I gave him a list of features and specs I was looking for and what I was looking for in a price range. He started working on it and let me know 2018 and 2019 prices and incentives are pretty similar so we should shoot for a 2019. The next day I found the exact car I wanted in terms of features, color, engine etc. and I sent over the stock number to him. So he now had a target and about 2 hours he secured the car and came in on budget.

This was a bit complicated as it was at another dealership than the one he works with so they had to do a transfer. Then I live 3 hours away so he arranged for the car to be dropped off at our house. On Saturday sure enough the car was dropped off, I signed the paperwork (which had exactly what Ben had told me it would be, no extra fees, bs, or other nonsense), and they handed the keys and that was it.

By far the easiest car buying experience I have had. Well worth the fee he charges if you don’t like spending the day at dealerships haggling or emailing every dealership around you and working a deal.

Thanks Ben!

5 Likes

Talked to @Benedetto last week about a Lexus lease. Very straight up, honest guy. He could not help me (Seattle / Portland is a tough market), but gave me some good advice. I appreciated his time and professional opinion. Thanks Ben! :red_car:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please post “wanted” ads here

This is a review thread. NOT a thread to solicit his services. PM him or contact him through the contact information on his profile. FYI you aren’t getting a Lexus or JGC for less than $250 a month unless you put huge sums of money down. You could get a Sonata

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Was out sick the prior week - (Week of the 15th)

PM me your info and I’ll reach out when I have time.

Please keep in mind I’m backlogged w/ month end right now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Just schedule the time with him.

I worked with @Benedettoand I’m paying $550 a month with absolutely $0 down (true sign and drive) on an XC90 He’s also a great guy - I’m not an easy customer but I can’t recommend him enough

I sent one of my friends to him and he got a scorching deal on a BMW 4 series
Have referred someone else recently

Fantastic guy - we will do business again :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/ -> type benedetto

https://calendly.com/bensbestprice