Audi Q8 Lease Quote

Agreed. All touch looks cool, but I prefer physical knobs for at least the Climate controls

And volume

I don’t get the appeal

I don’t know anyone who prefers pure touch screen to physical knobs, but I can see why they do it…

It’s probably overall cheaper and easier to install things when there are fewer parts involved and a failure of a single touch screen would mean greater repair costs passed on to the customer while simplifying the assembly process.

I understand that pure touch screens in cars are universally disliked, yet more manufacturers continuously turn to it. I wonder at what point these vehicles get so bloated with so much technology that they become prohibitively expensive to insure.

I prefer the touchscreen as a passenger or when I’m not driving but otherwise the knobs are better, I think it’s for design purposes, the knobs dont look futuristic and “chic” overall I think an even balance of both is the best way to go but like I said they want a more futuristic look.

I’ve seen a few in my neck of the woods, mostly empty nester looking types. I think it’s a beautiful car, but agree on touch screen reliance for basic functions, not ideal.

The velar does a great job combining knobs and screen. The knobs change functionality depending on screen. But the screen truly is a finger print magnet

I passed on an xc90 because I didn’t want to rely on a pure touchscreen system.

Funny you say that, when I drove a Velar the whole two screen infotainment system hard crashed and even after multiple car restarts it would not turn on. I was glad to not have to deal with that.

Haha I can see that being an issue. Heck, you can’t even claw at the drive selector unless the electronics are working fully

I haven’t seen any data on it but I think higher repair costs should be offset by reduction on collisions and theft due to more advanced safety technology, in turn resulting in favorable insurance rates for consumers

I live in vegas too and I can tell you it’s probably the worst place in US to lease a car. Better to just drive up to California.

New offer, please review and provide feedback

Nice, 1k a month for a 69k dollar car.

What’s the MF used? The RV? Break out of incentives?

It’s a brand new model.

Getting the info @StingerTT
Just out of curiosity, what is the ideal payment on a 70k car on those terms?

Depends on the car. For an Audi I feel as if you should be between 750 and 850 a month (basing this on Q7s).

The Q8 occupies a weird place right now because it’s never been seen from Audi before and it’s been a segment that Audi had not attempted to compete in since its competitors began 10 years ago.

I don’t know how much discount they need to give for you to be at that price point though and it may be unrealistic. I would start shopping outside of AutoNation dealer network, however.

1 Like

The Money factor is 0.00257 and the residual value is 55%

that Money factor is marked up according to numbers on Edmunds.

Also the RV for P+ should be 58 and prestige 54%.

1 Like

Granted this is a new 2019 Q7 not a Q8 quote but does answer your question “what does a $70k quote look like”.

From Audiguan in SoCal

Hello There,

Here is my quote for the 2019 Audi Q7 Blk w/ Brown
71000 msrp #38405

2093 Due at signing, plus DMV processing(600-900)
36/12k miles
RV 54% Mf .00123
Payment is 707.68 plus tax
~780.22 tax included.

Sale price 63400. plus you get 1000 in lease rebate and 3000 for the Benz(need proof,reg or insurance with vin).