Audi A6 2018 Lease Low Mileage Lease

Visited my local Audi dealer and got the following on an A6. The salesperson told me they are working strictly off flat discount off list so they are a no Haggle dealer.

A6 2.0 Premium
Sticker 53,600
Price 46,785
36 Months 7500 Miles Yr.
At time of Lease Signing $2350.00 (Includes first month)

36 Months 652-682.00 Per Month
No extra discount for MSD. No benefit for One Pay.

I was told the residual on this car is 50%. That sounded low but no idea.

A6 is the oldest model among new E class, 5 series, S90, and also lease worst among them! Why pick a oldest, worst value car?

no sense in working with a no-haggle dealership if their offer sucks. They won’t budge.

2 Likes

I did try to get a deal on an E Class. However my local deal has outrageous pricing on that car. My local dealer was $500.00/month for a ($37,000 after discount) C class .Never checked the S90. I thought A6 was a good comparison in that class of car.

The main problem of A6 for me is the dated interior. If you are OK with that, that’s fine. Try Volvo S90, if you are qualified for Aplan, that’s almost 10k off MSRP

Sounds high for a 2.0…

I think A6 still looks the best out of its competitors.

1 Like

Agreed. I passed up a crazy deal on a ‘17 s6 because I just didn’t want to spend 3 more years in an already dated exterior (my expiring lease was an Audi also)

I just got mine
Audi A6 Premium 2.0 S-Line Sport Package with 20 inch tires.
$1500 down
$2800 security Deposit
$470/months including tax
36 months, 15000 miles per year (total 45000 miles)

I guess this is a good deal, any comments?

Need more detail to determine if its a good deal or not.
MSRP?
Sells price?
2018 or 19?

Where did you get your car. Can I get dealer name and contact

Based on what they’re saying in the edmunds forum, there’s no longer any lease support for the 18s. Despite the big discounts, the silly mf (.00273 in dc area) makes it a bad car to lease IMO.

MSRP: $52500
Sell price $36000
Residual value: $21000
2018 model.
Not a loaner or demo. Brand new only 19 miles on the car.

I’ll send the dealer info shortly.

nice job, got a big discount to offset the MF

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Where is that?!

I think the discounts actually more than make up for the inflated mf.

Add in security deposits to get the interest rate down a bit and 1% might be attainable.

Got it at Audi Downtwon Los Angeles.
Ask for Ark and tell him Arman refereed you.

Anyone get 30% off MSRP in the east coast?

Are there any issues with these A6s that they stopped lease support and are liquidating them at these prices? I know the A6 and A7 are a bit dated but still 30% is pretty aggressive.

Wasn’t there a stop sale on A6/A7 due to some sort of recall?