Any Quadrifoglio (or other super sedan) Deals?

What the Serpentine belt is an 8 hour job and it is 30k miles

Yep, I’m in Houston and just visited Helfman over the weekend. They’re currently only doing a $4k dealer discount, but I am going to definitely wait it out as I think there are much, much better deals to be had as the year end comes closer.

1 Like

Yes the accessory belt I thought he was referring to the timing belts which are now chains on these motors. That job was a mess and super expensive. The serpentine belt is not as intensive.

I leased an Alfa in Houston. Helfman is terrible. Clear lake has much better pricing.

Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I’m kinda gearing towards Northside Imports and Clear Lake. Northside is apparently the #1 Quad seller in the nation too.

Really? Wow, I didn’t know that. I did see Northside built a proper dealership building now at last. I live 10 miles away in the Woodlands and I see so few Quads, I’ve lived here 18 months and seen only a couple. I see more RR SVR’s than Giulia Quadrifoglios to put it in perspective but of course Houston is a huge city.

Not exactly a Super Sedan, but in the ballpark: Audi S4. Probably the only decent deal for a lease on a performance Audi. I’m currently working on one for my GF. I’m really close to a 1% deal for a 36/10k on a $61k car with Audi Care before MSDs. There’s a $2500 rebate this month. While Audis are generally not the best lease option the S4 can be had for under 1%.

S4 is a beautiful car and looks better than most “super sedans”

Quadrifoglio is dam ugly

subjective, I think the Giulia is the best looking sedan on the market, and thats why I am leasing one

2 Likes

An Alfa dealer in Houston is doing Giulia Quadrifoglios for $899 + taxes and fees for 36/10k miles with zero down payment. Looks like they’re starting to loosen the purse strings.

https://www.northsideimportshouston.com/Incentives.html?make=alfa_romeo

I wish I could find more details on that, but I did notice they have 11 QVs and are discounting well over 10%. I did find fine print on their regular web site that says all vehicle pricing shown excludes ~$1,000 in dealer add-ons. I hate it when they do that, but that’s negotiable most times if you call it out early on.

Texas residents only…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Register first, if you want to advertise here.

And, after registering, how about actually posting the “great deal”?

Strange - at least now, it says $899 with $8k down…

I’m guessing they sold enough at that discount and reverted to normal pricing.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

That would be 95% of this audience. Expectations of a “good deal” here are a lot higher than expectations of the general public.

1 Like