About the Off-Ramp category

Discuss all things automotive, personal finance, and beyond!

2 Likes

SEEKERS OF CAMAROS…TRY THIS AND THANK ME LATER

Go to the Chevy build site. Put together an LT1 as you’d like it. Let’s say you land at 44K retail. When you arrive at “Summsry” you will be offered closely matching inventory AND a lease deal for 36 months.
Now build a 1SS so it stickers at 44K-doesn’t matter how you get there.

NOW, COMPARE THE LEASE PRICES!!

You will see that an LT1 can (and therefore should be) loaded. Stanford Chevy is on to this. I got on to it by chance as I spent hours “building” LT1’s, 1SS and 2SS. Of course if you want a 1LE you’re stuck. I believe GM may prefer to build LT1’s because of supply issues. Also, that 64.3 residual on the LT1 is important.
To really blow your mind build a 3LT V-6 that will have a lot of equipment but still sticker for less than a tricked out LT1.
IT WILL STICKER FOR LESS AND LEASE FOR A FAIR PIECE MORE!

Competition INFINITI is the one-stop dealer for buying new, used and certified pre-owned INFINITI cars in NJ, NY and surrounding areas. Apart from being Suffolk County’s exclusive INFINITI retailer, the dealership is also one of the top that cover everything from sales, service, parts and accessories, to financing.

Whether you are looking to buy new or pre-owned INFINITI, shop for genuine replacement parts or new accessories to personalize your INFINITI, or maybe need a quote on financing or trade-in, Competition INFINITI has specific departments to help you find what you need.

To the Admins of Leashakr forum

Good afternoon Admins,

I have the following questions about the forum and Off-Ramp category in particular:

1. Is it Ok for the forum moderator to constantly insult the member and repeatedly say “You have no idea what you are talking about”, rather than engage in on-topic discussion and civilly disagree (without reacting to and attacking the person with whom one disagrees)?

2. Does the regular member (such as myself) have to be a licensed dealer and an expert to share opinions in informal setting with other posters and topic creators?

3. If a regular poster makes inadvertent mistake and posts something based on the knowledge they posses, does it give grounds for the rest of the LH members to attack that person personally and demand that he be banned from the forum for good?

4. If answer to #1, #2 and #3 is AFFIRMATIVE, please advise so the note will be taken when posting in future. If the answer is NEGATIVE, please advise of the steps necessary to lodge a formal complaint for Admins to review actions that go against the Rules of this forum.

Thank you,

Eric

I did raise these questions that were never answered by the Admins. I take it as tacit admission that answers to #1, #2 and #3 are AFFIRMATIVE. All the newbies and random posters should take this into account, as I will.

Movies Leather Jacket business is known for pure leather quality, and unique, authentic, and unbeatable designs. Established in 2005 the company strives hard to meet the fashion needs of cinematic designs. We have collaborated with various musicians and actors through our ready-to-wear top celebrity jackets . Check our website to know about our company and product.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]