530e Lease - Dealer Loaner Vehicle

they have the bmw loyalty rebate included. not sure what else as they have not disclosed. I will get cca rebate of $1K as well as pge rebate of $800 post sale which will reduce my payments to an effective payment of $527 per month.

Ali

You will not get CCA, itā€™s a loaner. Iā€™m in Norcal looking for the same car.

Need <1000 miles on a loaner for the CCA, right?

it states certified pre-owned qualifies for CCA rebate. i assumed this would also applies to loaner carsā€¦

i see the note on 1000 miles nowā€¦ bummerā€¦

What does this mean? The dealer cannot go below the buyrate MF.

the calculated monthly payment was higher but he reduced the payment to close the dealā€¦ i provided the detailsā€¦

Maybe the dealer lowered the sales price or something, but he didnā€™t ā€œsweetenā€ the MF.

For your reference, here is a deal I got for a 2018 loaner with 4500 miles last month. I am also in Norcal, SF Bay area. I got 15% discount before incentives but my MF is marked up to 0.00208. :angry:
MSRP is $59,645. Monthly payment is $514 + tax with $1000 DAS (net $200 DAS after $800 PGE rebate)

thank you for sharing. it looks like I am getting a decent albeit not the best deal.

Yours is a MY19, so you canā€™t really compare it to MY18 since thereā€™s less support

good point. thank you.

Do MSDs to improve rate

I was told MSDs dont apply to loaner vehiclesā€¦

You were lied to

2 Likes

wouldnā€™t be the first time :-). ty

Not A bad deal 2019

MSDs- do it!

MF canā€™t go below buy rate can it? I mean without MSDs

Check CA rebate you can qualify for 5er not 3er
Can also see about local electric provider and get that rebate too
Just no BMWCCA

thank you for your feedback.

Sorry, no CVRP for loaners.

ā€œThe following situations are NOT exceptions to the new vehicle requirement:

• Previously registered dealer demo vehicles
  • Previously registered service loaners
  • Previously registered extended test drive vehicles

Vehicles that have been registered to another party, including the dealership, are considered previously registered vehicles.ā€

You can still get rebates from your utility in California on used/demo cars. SCE allows 3 rebates on the same vin every time it changes ownership. Also itā€™s 1k instead of 450.

1 Like