330e, 330i lease questions

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help on a 36/10k lease. I’ve done a bit of research on the forums (awesome people/CA’s), which provided tons of info to arrive at the math end of things. But then there’s the negotiations, rate increases, and so forth to sort out.

Basically, given the inventory of “e” models remaining on lots, and what I’ve read on a couple of threads on LH, is a straight 10% off MSRP on any 330e on the lot a good spot to be? Im guessing more heavily optioned units would be able to do a bit more off msrp? (also with a new chassis arriving in a few months, = larger discounts?.)anyone confirm?

Given the larger rebate on the 330e is there any scenario where an ‘i’ version would work out better? I dont mind the e, there just happen to be a few i’s out there that are spec’d perfect as far as colors/options go.

Also if anyone could double check my math, a ~50K 330e with the 10% off, using rebates+loyt as down and cap reduction and no markup in the rate, should yield a $415/m payment, tax included?

(Socal region)

Thanks!

I’m not one of the experts (far from it), but they helped me with the 330e deal we closed last night. The MSRP was $50195, closer to 11% off, and we paid $1704 (DMV, 1st payment & taxes). We also had MSDs from a previous vehicle, which brought the MF down. Monthly is $358. Also getting the $500 CCA rebate, per a suggestion on this site. Brings the Leasehackr score to 13 years. Not bad!

I got a 330e loaner for $1500 and $315 a month (MSRP 49xxx) back in August, with our driving pattern, I can charge the car enough to get north of 50mpg plus I also have a 2007 328i that I am keeping so we never considered the i. I also got another $500 from PG&E (that would depend on your local power company).

Thanks for chiming in with your deals, gives me an idea of where I should be. I think if I go for a brand new 50K 330e with zero drive off, should land about 50-60 $ more than SocalLease’s payment of $358. so about $410-420, tax included

You’re right in the ballpark. I leased a 330e earlier this year:

2018 BMW 330e
MSRP: $53k
12k/36mo
$0 down, $0 drive off.
~$475/month, including taxes (SoCal)

It would probably be closer to $450 a month if we dropped the mileage from 12k a year to 10k a year. Incentives were also a little weaker earlier this year too.

you are right! I leased a 330e around Aug. and it was 0 drive off, and $415 a month(36/12k, socal tax included) . MSRP: $50k( exactly the same as @SocalLease’s MSRP)

1 Like

You guys mind sharing dealer info? Getting slaughtered here in Norcal. $52K MSRP at $540 a month before taxes with $0 down at 10k a year. Are my expectations unrealistic?

It’s very normal in NorCal… I’m from SF Bay area too… always go down to socal to get cars…

Agreed. One way ticket plus a Uber ride set me back less than $100 when I went, or try some of the brokers here.

So sad. I typically go Socal a couple of times a year for leisure anyway. Just wanted to support the dealerships in the Bay Area, but not at the cost of thousands of dollars. Heck, I wouldn’t even mind paying $20 more a month compared to the SoCal folks just to keep the money local.

If buying local is important to you hit up @GAngellBMW here, he’s in Pleasanton.

We have been talking. Market is :frowning:

I will probably be hitting up SoCal dealers. If anyone can share dealer info that would be greatly appreciated.

Go south. That’s what we did. Murrieta, Valencia, Crevier, or South Bay.

Try these two guys to start:
@BMW_Dave at Murrieta
@Samson at Pacific BMW

I got my lease at Crevier, but I’m sure they could have replicated it as well. Good luck!

1 Like

Noted. I just called South Bay and waiting for numbers, so I’ll see what happens.

Did you get a good offer in South bay?

Doubtful. …

First post here. Closed on $365 a month with just first month and registration due at signing. 52k 330e 24 months 12k per year. They lease better 24 months than 36. Good Luck! Considering a second at this price not to mention u get another $500 back on the CCA.

I got a decent deal at South Bay, but got something slightly better closer to home in NorCal. South Bay was $460 with tax for 36/12k at $54xxx MSRP with $1800 DAS.