3-row SUV lease

I’m starting my journey to lease a 3-row SUV. I live in AZ (Phoenix area), and am investigating the Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, and Hyundai Santa Fe. Here’s the best offer I have so far via email on a 2018 Pilot EX-L 12k/36mo, I just wanted some input to see if this is worth moving on or not. I have excellent credit (780-800)

MSRP: $37,755
Tax Rate: 8.1%
Residual Value: 62%
Money Factor: .00209
Doc Fee: $499
Registration cost (AZ): $634.28
Down Payment: $1,000
Monthly Payment: $416

Can anyone give me input as to if this is a good deal or not? Also, the Highlander seems like it is a lot more expensive (best quote so far from multiple dealers on XLE with 12k/36 is around $540/mo with $0 down).

I am starting my journey as well. Anybody has any opinion on new Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 ? Its new design. Is it worth Leasing Hyundai ?

I’m surprised the standard QX60 suggestion hasn’t been posted yet.

The pilots don’t lease well in general. I think you’ll get a higher MSRP Highlander XLE same or better payment depending on your region.

I leased a 1LT Traverse
MSRP 40,290
Sale price 35395
NO DOWNPAYMENT AT ALL
400 a MONTH

Be sure to test drive Highlander, it is one of the smallest 3 row. 3rd row is far less usable than Pilot.

You might want to check out the VW Tiguan. There’s been some pretty good deals posted recently.

Tiguan is not even at the same size categories. If you want a usable 3row, Atlas is the right model.

Atlas was nice but not as luxurious as qx60 and it’s stock is low so dealers are not giving it away like they are the 2018 qx60.

No disagreement. If anyone just want to lease the best 3 row for the money, I don’t see anything can beat QX60 now. Very hard to beat what you get for the money.

1 Like

Or the Enclave as well but very few dealers willing to discount

I have to say this enclave is very nice. Exceeded my expectations.

Can anyone comment how the enclave interior compares to an upper trim traverse?

I briefly looked at a traverse and ended up with the enclave. I don’t know the exact specs but I can tell you that in my opinion the enclave feels more spacious. Decent trunk space even with the third row up.

Are you comparing ‘18 to ‘18? I thought the base specs/dimensions are identical as it’s the same platform?

As both are GM vehicles, Buick has a little luxurious feel to it. I have had the chance to compare in person the encore to trax, the envision to the equinox and I felt the difference. I haven’t checked the new traverse yet from inside but i drive an MDX and the interior quality of the enclave was pretty comparable

I think they may be identical spec wise. Enclave may be wider

Ascent Limited/Touring has very nice interior and is very spacious. I was impressed, but there won’t be deals on them for some time. Don’t know anything about other 3 rows SUVs, so can’t compare.