2019 TLX Lease Good?

There is world’s difference between the 2.4L and 3.5L.

If you want sport and performance, the 3.5L should be the only choice. Now, this is definitely only comparative to other Acura models as I do not believe Acura really offers a true “sport” option in their lineup. That’s not the goal of Acura cars. Safe, reliable, and effective are words I would describe Acuras in general.

It looks like the vibration is with the AWD V6, so the FWD V6 could still be an option.

YMMV but after almost 15 months and 8,200 miles I have had zero issues with vibrations.

What year is your AWD V6? Is it ASPEC?

This issue I’m reading on the Acura forum reminds me of the buffeting issues in the 2014+ generation Yukon and Tahoe’s. Where when the VCM for the V8 shut down 4 cylinder to be a V4, people would experience buffeting that sounded like a rear window was down at highway speeds. I had a 2016 Yukon that didn’t have it. And it seemed more rampant than this AWD vibration. So much so people were doing buybacks on them.

And 8200 miles in 15 months? That’s awesome. Our main family car, the traverse, we put 20k miles on it so far and just bought it Feb of this year.

I just got quoted this, lemme know what y’all think.

This is for the 2019 TLX V6 AWD Aspec, white exterior, red interior

36 months/12k
Money factor: .00093 (i think)
Residual 52%
MSRP: $45,795
Selling Price $41,871.60 (includes tax, doc fee, etc.)
Payment: $458 (tax included)
$1000 down sign and drive
Zip Code: 77030

Does that selling price include the $4100 incentive and $1500 flex cash?

Yes it does include those incentives. It also includes a $2500.00 tax rebate, I guess because it’s texas.

Without the tax the selling price is 39000.

Thanks!

May just be my area but I got the AWD Aspec price to $41k then they took another $5600 in incentives and flex cash off.

I have a friend who just took over GM at a GMC place. Wants me to come see the AWD Denali Terrain. Says can get it for $300 month with taxes included.

Why would you get a Terrain if you’re looking for sport sedans?

1 Like

i need a tlx 2019 2.4 tech pacakge if anyone can help me in NY let me knwo

“Sport” is a strong adjective to describe the TLX.

1 Like

I have a buddy that is a gm and it came in under $300 for a AWD denali. But it’s not a good SUV.

It’s all relative. Not like you can lease a brand new E46 ZHP today

More of a sport sedan than a Terrain by a long shot.

You’re better off getting a v6. More money on it

True. Better “sport” sedans to lease nowadays that are modern and actually are sporty. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the deals for 3.5? V6

Im ready to make a deal this week

Offer AWD ASpec Red

$35,300 sale price + $199 dealer + $650 acquisition and reg.

36/10 53% RV and 9.65% tax rate.

$420 a month 1MP DAS.

Since i cant post can someone pitch in on this offer i got today please?
2019 TLX 2.4 Aspec FWD
MSRP is $39,445. $33,500 sale price
Drive off :1000$ .that includes first month $437 tax included,tag and 1000$ down payment (they said they’ll match that with another 1000$ flex cash)
33009zip and im not sure of what MF they have on it.

how does it look?

Any good deals on the TLX AWD now?