2019 Subaru Forester Touring Leased: $356/mo

Deal made at the end of March:

MSRP: $36,418
Selling Price: $32,189
Monthly Payment: $356 (includes 6.85% tax)
Cash due at signing: ~$800 (first months, reg, fees, etc ZERO DOWN)
Incentives: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00055
Residual: 60%

Region: Utah
Leasehacker Score: 8.9 years

This deal wasn’t too difficult to do. However, it was a last-day-of-the-month kind of deal, and a lot of Utah dealers were quite unwilling to budge for anything less than invoice especially when there are no incentives and demand is hot. I was hoping for $350 even, but I figured the $250 needed for that wasn’t worth my time.

I will say for anyone seeing this, your best lease deal is going to be the Touring. MF is the lowest of all trims and the residual is still pretty strong.

If you have any questions, ask away! No referrals to the dealer though. Sorry!

3 Likes

That’s pretty good considering the Sport is going for like $360-$375! I got my 2019 Forester Premium for $320 per month (36/12k, $800 DAS) in SoCal. Enjoy it!

Does Subaru do 24 mo. Lease?

Seems like an excellent deal…I’m paying 375 with 9.5% CA tax here in LA…zero drive off, 36/12k, included 500 loyalty…34.6k msrp. Limited.

They do. But apparently, the numbers are so bad that the folks at Edmunds don’t bother to give them when it is requested. 36 month is the best term.

Yeah, looking at the numbers, a lease on a limited was the same or a little more than a touring due to the higher MF (.00080 vs .00055 at the time of my lease). Going with the Touring was a no brainer. Hope you enjoy the ride! (p.s. I hate LA tax)

1 Like

How are you??
Could you please do ke a favor?
Im living in LA too. I have been shopping around 3 dealer, but leasing price so high!! The best offer i got is $ 392 per month with 0 down… on Limited loaded one which is 34k+…
Can i ask you from which dealer you got that deal???
Thank you~

It was a dealer based out of Utah. My suggestion is to do your own research on leases on this website and do the work. We can’t do it for you. My numbers are all in the post.

Serramonte Subaru in the Bay Area gives awesome deals. I have a contact if you want.
First find out what everyone is paying on Forester forum then go shopping.

May not be able to do the deal if you’re in SoCal.

Leasing in Utah sucks most dealers don’t even understand how to calculate payment they play games they don’t wan’t to give a dealer discount. Glad it worked out for u anytime i’m needing to hack a lease i always look out of state than dealing with these clowns here.

Wow, Sport is leasing at higher prices than Touring!? That’s insane. Urgh. I have been eyeing a Sport. The orange accents are great!

Could you post your lease contract on the site? I have a dealer saying its not possible and willing to match if they the lease doc.

Thanks