2019 Kia Sorento EX AWD w/ Touring Proposal: Thoughts?

I received this quote from a dealer with minimal effort via email; essentially got exactly what I asked for in the first shot. This has me wondering if there’s anymore room in the number. The monthly includes NY tax @ 8.625% and any other fees not broken out separately. What do you all think? This is for 15k miles annually.

Anybody have any input?

Doesn’t look very compelling. What else have you considered?

MF kills the Kia lease deals even though they throw in huge lease cash incentive and give you decent dealer discount. Just so you can compare I leased a $55k Lexus RX450h for about the same monthly payment with only MSDs and 1st payment due at signing for 12k miles. It is a decent deal for a Kia lease but there are better lease values out there, for starters I would definitely take a look at the Infiniti QX60.

Thank you both for the input. I was between the Sorento and Toyota Highlander but could opt for the QX60 if I end up liking the car. I haven’t been motivated to test drive it (regardless of the great leases) because it seems that I would need a higher trim with additional packages to get the same features as in the two other cars I mentioned. I’m afraid that alone will kill the chances of it still being a decent deal.

You can probably get a fully loaded QX60 for less than this Sorento:

I thought the QX60 was too old and soft before I test drove it but I was genuinely impressed. It is big, soft and comfy. Just an effortless car to drive with great interior space. Plus you get the premium dealer/service experience that Kia or Toyota lack. I would highly recommend test driving one before pulling the trigger on the Sorento or Highlander…

I agree w/ the consensus, The QX60 Luxe should have all the options you mentioned, and in the NY/NJ areas the brokers can probably deliver you one for under $300/mo if you have VPP or Conquest.

Unfortunately, there are no leasehackr worthy deals for Kia/Hyundai that I’ve seen this year at all.

I’m not sure if I qualify for either, hopefully I do!