2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4, $229/mo including taxes and fees, $500 DAS

Finally ran credit app and said approved for $60K :joy::joy:… hopefully reedman works out.

1 Like

Since my thread got closed guess I’ll post in this one to add more clutter.

Any hackers here feel if I get a more loaded Santa Fe it might be worth better? Also does honcker run credit everytime if I “place order now” or physically at dealership? I’ll probably place Both tonight and go from there

anyone know what monthly numbers look on Trailhawks?

Anyone know if you can lease a demo Jeep?

I’m sorry to piggyback but I can’t open new threads due to newness of account.

working a deal on this one right now - https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4PJMDX0KD338231

42/10
262.70/month
262.70 down
everything else included

It FEELS like a good deal, but i wanted some other eyes on it. I’m going to look at RV and MF close when I go in tomorrow. but, that monthly for a 35k vehicle seems damn nice.

Thoughts?

Look good actually. Which region are you in?

Midwest/NE.

And should also note this is through US Bank.

I’d pay a few dollars more for 36/10. Stay within warranty and avoid an extra year of registration, inspection, anything else done yearly.

1 Like

Absolutely valid point. I didn’t go in to the details too much but let me expand:

We will be leasing this for my 77 year old mother in law. We are expecting she won’t be driving for the full term of the lease. At some point, i’ll be taking the vehicle back and will swap lease it off or trade it in a little early (36 months).

We are also in NE so we don’t have to worry about inspection and we get refund/credit for registration if ended early.

I really appreciate the recommendations though!

Last numbers I saw for Trailhawk were : .00006 and 55%; $2750 incentives

May vary by region.

I understand paying around $6,500, give or take a thousand, for a nice new vehicle for your mother in law, but also consider any pp tax, if she damages the vehicle, extra insurance, etc… I am saying maybe better to buy a decent used vehicle for $5,000 that you can get most of your money back if and when you sell it. My father in law drove a leased Encore for 2 years and it is a miracle he didn’t damage it enough to have to pay at turn in. He has since wrecked twice in a year driving his new, used, Envoy.

Good luck!

Thanks ! Meant more like what people were getting payment number wise on trailhawks !

Also interested in similar deal…northern NJ Bergen county (limited, latitude plus, etc not track hawk)

Deal finalized. Went through Ally for 36/10 @ $265/mo with everything rolled in. Gap insurance, oil changes, etc. all included. Just made first payment and drove.

Dealership was great to work with on this one. I was vehicle number 65(!) of the day sold.

I’m looking for a 2019 Cherokee Latitude or Latitude Plus lease deal in central NJ. Current lease is do on January 17th 2019.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Seeking a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland/High Altitude South East area - fully loaded 5.7 and 4x4. Payment of $500 month, 36 months 10 k miles - trading same 2018 Jeep GC High Altitude but 3.6 Pentastar and 2wd. Ready to lease immediately. Thx !

Anyone gettin similar deals like this lately?

Search for more recent posts.

1 Like