2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4, $229/mo including taxes and fees, $500 DAS

I helped my friend with this last month. He was pretty happy with what he got for his price range! The only disappointing thing was that I had a $1000 Truecar rebate, but he only got a $500 one for some reason, or it would have been even better!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4

MSRP: $30785
Selling Price: $27706
Monthly Payment: $229
Cash Due at Signing: $500
MSD: No
Incentives: 5000 + 500 truecar rebate

Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF:
Residual:
Don’t have the MF/Residual handy. It was through US Bank. Residual was much higher than Chrysler’s.

Region: PA

Edit: Sorry, I just realized I mixed up the MSRP and sales price for another Cherokee. MSRP and sales price is now fixed. Still a good deal, but not quite as good.

wow that is a great deal! can you please provide dealer info?

Dealer was Reedman Toll. 10% seems to be their default internet discount, so it’s not like I got a special deal.

No idea if the lease parameters are the same this month though – this was through US bank.

Also the Truecar incentive is targeted. You need to sign up here and then you’ll get an email with the rebate in exactly one week. Don’t change the car to 2019 Cherokee or I don’t think you’ll get the rebate. It makes no sense but that has been my experience. The rebate will be good for the 2019 anyway.

Thank you @edmcman

did you get any numbers for 36/12?

36/10 was the same but I wasn’t looking for 12,000 miles.

It’s a nice little suv , really like the redesign. Got my mom a limited with the 4cyl turbo and she’s loving it.

42 months? WOW

Yeah, they said they could do 36 months for the same price, but we ended up doing 42.

For reference I just got a family member a '19 Limited 4x4 with tech, luxury, panoramic roof, better speakers, nav and V6 MSRP $39435 36m/10K for $339 tax (8%) inclusive. We only had $4K in local incentives though.

Yeah I personally wanted the 2.0T but I don’t think my 81y/o family member really cared either way since what was important was safety tech and the pretty specific color combo he wanted.

1 Like

Pretty good deal…

I signed up for the extra $1000 so let’s see if I get it.

Dang glad to see it’s possible! Basically trying to do the same for either limited or Lat+ gotta have that sunroof though lol

1 Like

but now you have less miles per year at the same price. was the residual different with the extra 6 months

Yeah. I think I can live without leather and navi but sunroof is a must!

It looks the the $1000 true car incentive is only for 2017/18. Is anyone getting that?

I think so. I got a $500 one right away.

I can confirm my $1000 rebate was good for 2019s - truecar dealers were able to verify it in their database.

There is a $500 rebate that shows up immediately on the website only. That is only good for purchases.

What? Both leases are 10k per year. Yes, residual is different of course, otherwise longer lease would be lower monthly.

1 Like

Okay so I won’t even mention it till I get it.