2019 GMC Terrain SLE for $233 a month including taxes and fees in Atlanta, GA

@Mpower22:

Dealer has to select supplier pricing if you need costco giftcard, if he sells you on supplier pricing then he cannot apply dealer discount. He can give you the costco (supplier) pricing but the monthly payment would be around $400 per month.

this is not how its worked in the past. you would be able to combine the gift card with the best negotiated price. the current costco page says this for 2018 vehicles; its not explicit about 2019 ones.

[

2018 Models

$500

Member-Only Incentive*
Take this incentive to ANY dealer and combine it with your best negotiated price

OR

Visit our Approved Costco Auto Dealership and stack it on top of the low, prearranged member-only price

Plus

Combine this with compatible GM incentives for which you qualify
View details

2019 Models

Limited-Time Special Pricing

Up to $700

Costco Cash Card
After Completing a Costco Auto Program Survey

For greater savings

Combine this with compatible GM incentives for which you qualify

Does BMW select (Balloon financing) qualify for Non GM Lease price of $174/month?

can you clarify who Jake is exactly and how you fit into the picture?

Pretty sure that this is 100% false considering our Equinox qualified for the Costco Cash card and was below supplier pricing

Dealers can and often do go below supplier pricing.

This dealer is just saying they will not.

I called and spoke with Jake. Not trying to be rude but he didnt sound very professional or interested.

I got his email address. Picked a car from the dealer site/inventory and sent him an email that I am interested and asked him for numbers/next steps.

Got no response

Iā€™ve been getting the run-around myself for days from Jake. @uppalasree needs to clarify whats going on here.

Same. Jakeā€™s been mildly responsive. About ready to give up on this deal.

Let me know what you need, i will check with him

@BoardWalkNJ: looks like GM sent strict instructions not give discounts on 2019 models if they use employee or supplier pricing.

I want to get a clarification as to who Jake is and how you fit into the picture?
You are new to this site, you havenā€™t identified yourself in regards to what role you have in this and Iā€™m also not clear who Jake is. If any of you are brokering then you need to register as a broker.

Also, how is this a ā€œgroup dealā€? And who is the ā€œsales agentā€ you mention?

Some shady stuff. Closed.

1 Like