2019 GMC Terrain SLE for $233 a month including taxes and fees in Atlanta, GA

Dear Friends,
We have a Group deal on GMC Terrain this month. See the below details and pricing to get this group deal.

1. GMC Terrain SLE Model: $233 with 0 down for 10k miles for 24 month lease including GA taxes (7.75%) and other dealer, doc fees etc.

Don’t have exact details, here are the numbers i remember, hope this will help.

MSRP: 29,295
MF: .0009
Rebates: $3500
Dealer Discount: $5000+
Lease term: 24 months
Monthly payment: $233 including GA taxes
Due at signing: First month payment.

• Call Jake and tell him that you are from Sree’s Group and take appointment.
  • Take the printout or show the enclosed picture to sales agent.

Thanks
Sree

2 Likes

A) define “0 down”. True zero due at signing?

B) what does “everyone with non GM lease & pull ahead” mean? I understand “non GM Lease” but what is the “pull ahead” part about?

C) what about costco? Will that yield additional savings?

Additionally, what’s the MSRP of the qualified vehicles?

0 down means, no payment apart from first month payment.

Everyone qualifies except GM empoyees using their Employee code (GMS & GSF codes)

Costco deal doesnot stack

$29,295 is MSRP of the vehicle

So if you have a non GM lease in your name/household then you qualify for the 174 - 200 prices?

these prices include all taxes & fees?

Yes, thats correct

What are numbers like on the Denali?

Call Jake and ask him

Hmm I’ve got my eye on a SLE AWD Black Edition…got a few months left on my VW lease would be interesting if I qualified for pull ahead. Just checked with Chevy and I’m not…

Not sure if this could be replicated up in NY

Very interested in NY. Hopefully car can be transported or deal can be replicated! Or if any other dealer in the Tristate area can offer the same deal, please let me know. Ready to sign and pick up today.

@uppalasree , is that the right phone number? The voicemail is for a man named Igor.

Its correct number.

@Agoldsc1: Call Jake tomorrow and ask if he can ship to NY.

@TheBigTuna: You don’t need pull ahead, existing non GM lease works. Call Jake tomorrow and see if he can ship to NY

Did anyone get this deal?

1 Like

@skatika @uppalasree I spoke with Jake today, and he’s closed on Sundays so I will call him again tomorrow AM and try to work out a deal. But from our conversation today, he confirmed the numbers listed here. I’ll post an update tomorrow once I have some more information. The only deal killer for me might be the transportation to NY (which of course is outside of his control).

Doesnt Georgia charge tax on full price of the car? So 7% of $30k is $2100 in taxes. Thats $87.5 in tax.

So someone buying from a different state will have a lower payment since it will be only on the monthly payment and not on the full price of the car?

1 Like

I’m interested. Will give Jake a call tmw

I want to say Georgia changed that tax policy at the beginning of the year, but I could be totally wrong. Can someone else chime in? That would be some significant savings if this is still true.