Expired 08/30 Updated 2019 Corvette Z06 1LZ $999 + tax $6,600 DAS Orange County CA

Sale price before down payment?

I know Corvettes lease badly, but this deal is awful. Just buy one.

1 Like

Thanks for removing that AD from my Post :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My ZO6 Selling Price is $79,198 Purchase or Lease.

I have done 4 Corvette leases in the past 2 months here in Orange County. No complaints from actual Corvette drivers yet.

18 or 19, your title says 19 buy your quote is 18???

Sorry it’s a 2019 model I’ll fix

1 Like

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I would agree this is not the place to advertise a $1050 month payment on a $85k car with $6.6k due at signing.

2 Likes

I mentioned shipping. This is LH, not a random forum to throw up any and every deal. I’m stating, clearly, that your deal is not competitive with other dealerships and is significantly more expensive before negotiating and after shipping from the other dealership.

Marketplace Posting Guidelines:
To keep the Marketplace organized and effective, we are implementing new posting guidelines. Posts that do not follow the guidelines will be edited, flagged, or deleted.

Only a Registered Dealer/Broker 32 may post deals on the Marketplace for commercial purposes. Register yourself here 38. Private parties do not need to be registered to post under Private Lease Transfers.

Posts needs to have at least 2 tags 7:

States (e.g. CA, MD, NY); tag “usa-nationwide” for national deals
Makes (e.g. BMW, Chevrolet, Tesla)
Types (e.g. SUV, Green, Luxury)
Service Type (e.g. Dealer, Broker)
We encourage posts to be deal-specific. For posts that advertise a monthly payment in its title, the down payment must also be included to avoid confusion.

No spam. If you wish to broadly advertise your company, contact us for sponsorship opportunities

This isn’t spam. This is someone actively choosing between a 'vette/f type/c63. I didn’t break any rules as my post was telling you that your “deal” aint much of a deal compared to other dealerships.

You’d think as an ISM advertising on the internet you’d understand that your audience is nationwide considering this vette has no regional incentives being applied.

3 Likes

That’s absolutely correct but here’s the thing, you’re in the Marketplace section of the LeaseHacker forum.

Be it a Registered Business/Broker or a Private Individual, any offer presented here is open to scrutiny as they should be.

Ok my opinion lets chill. Good or bad no need for everyone to pile on. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

@SOCALChevyPro Just because you are posting in a marketplace section as a registered business doesn’t mean your offer will not be scrutinized. The main goal of forum is to benefit the consumer, meanwhile businesses with transparent AND good deals get a chance to earn their business. If you have a different opinion, please tell us why your deal is a good one instead .

1 Like

This is getting out of hand. I’m not here to debate what you think is a good deal. I posted this offer because some one asked me about a ZO6 Corvette lease. If this lease is not to your liking feel free to contact me directly. Posting some other dealerships link should not be permitted. I post leases on vehicles that I need to sell. This will be the last comment I make on this offer.

1 Like

Hackrs CHILL

I have been folowing Corvettes for some time which @chevysalesgirl can vouch for. All I can say is at least someone is putting in the effort to post and reveal the numbers. It is definately expected that the lease is beyond bad and obviously people are leasing this car at even worse numbers (that’s why corvettes have no need to compete for lower payments). Even though it’s a car we need to fairly compare apples to apples. I do not believe it is OP’s fault that the numbers are that bad- I appreciate that OP is sharing an example of a corvette lease.

4 Likes

That wasn’t really an example. He stated, clearly, he has to get rid of this car and that’s the deal if the lessee qualifies.

It’s a shit deal in comparison to other non-negotiated competitor prices.

Man am I happy I stumbled onto this thread! Please, please, please by all means post all sweet Z06 deals as they’re all but impossible to find!

2 Likes

I don’t understand why posting a link to a better deal, on a pro-consumer lease website, should not be allowed?

Because it is his topic in the Marketplace. If you want to share a better deal, then you can post it in the existing thread or open a new one in Share Deals (if none exist for that brand/model).

1 Like

Ok.I can accept that posting an advertisement/link to better deal, on his post, may be frowned upon. However, since opinions can be shared, this deal is awful.

1 Like