2019 C43 sedan 10/36 59% RV 0.00134 MF

Yeah was a deal on this site a few days ago for an M3 CS with a sticker of 101K for less than what you are paying.

how much of that $5300 drive off is MSD’s?

I cant utilize that car I need an all wheel drive vehicle. Also I am not a bmw fan.

So how do you put less money down when I said all I want down is the bare minimum. taxes, title, first month, fees?

You simply ask for zero drive offs.

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe that any mercedes or bmw dealership would allow you to pull off the lot with out paying taxes title document fees etc. 0$ and pay a normal payment in the 700’s… you’d have to get like 15% off msrp

Your effective monthly rate would be the same. You just can roll all that into the payment and pay nothing at drive off.

1 Like

Okay I hear you on that. So if im a noob to all this what is the main numbers too look at to get a fair lease deal im not over here trying to impress people with the deal I got. I just want to know I got a fair deal. I haven’t signed anything yet, just a credit form. I go pick the car up tomorrow and sign and do everything then. It’s a 2019 66,595 msrp c43. What payment should I be looking at to be fair and what down? thanks alot

As stated above you’re not going to get a great deal on a 2019 C43, they’re too new. I’m assuming you’ve disregarded the outgoing 2018 C43? There’s 9 left in the country from the looks of it so not much choice now. If you’ve done your research on the vehicle, model years, market, what deals people have gotten here, and canvassed a few dealers for quotes then you’ve done about as much as you can.

But if you’re only interested in a 2019 C43 with very specific options your choices are limited and you’ll pay through the nose for it. If you’re in New Jersey you should at least speak to @nyclife and see what Quentin can do.

I estimate he got 6-7% off MSRP which is half the discount the OP got when the car was newer with presumably less inventory

1 Like

I appreciate that answer my dude. Yeah ive worked with Mercedes Caldwell, Mercedes Newton, Mercedes Morristown, and Mercedes Union. Basically all giving me the same monthly rates. Since I am not the best with math I am trying to figure out all this 59% RV and how that plays a part in lease payments as well as money factors. Once again thanks for the help and I will throw @nyclife a message. Does he work for a dealer?

they got this car from PA they didnt even have it on site…

This is the lease quote I got today for a 2019 C43. I didn’t negotiate with the dealer. Just got up and left.

1 Like

He’s a broker so is independent. Send him the best quote you’ve received, together with any essential features you need for the build you want and he’ll be able to tell you whether he can save you some money, or get you more options for the same price, etc.

1 Like

If they’ve already traded or bought the car for you, you should honor the deal you’ve agreed to

1 Like

As @ajgraham mentioned, there are not many 2018’s on the market that can be leased. There are few that can be bought out right. Supply and demand…

So what is your opinion of that price? Is that a terrible deal or just a normal run of the mill. thanks

Run of the mill

1 Like

alright Ill post here tomorrow some pics. Let you know how the car is etc. I appreciate the feedback. I am pumped to start learning and grabbing knowledge from you guys in this community. Pretty pumped about the car too, I know its not a true “AMG”, but from what I hear it does pack a punch.

Yeah not a fan of BMW either, big MB fan though.

1 Like