2019 BMW X3 M40 Lease Transfer

Do you realize thats a completely different car? Actually for a new car i got a very good deal. I also dont need to get out of it. I put it out there because i have my eye on another car. I dont mind keeping this car at all. Its a beast.
If someone has an offer im more than happy to listen. If someone wants to compare deals please find something that is comparable. 2019, M40, no MSD, no money down.

Lmao this is the worst comparison I’ve ever seen. Should I pull out my Hyundai Accent lease deal next?

5 Likes

Yes it is, but that’s to show you what’s out there. Same engine, 5 doors, same sticker.

I would argue the utility and relative size of the vehicles are difference.

Not really a fair price comparison considering both are incentivized differently and belong to different market segments so ultimately, the price is different.

doubt the accent stickers at 66k
last week there was 6series GT (yes it is different car) with 85K sticker for 660/month with 1k down.
His payment with tax is 800, you can do better that

@HiSpeed4Fun,

You’re missing the reason people are telling you to go elsewhere. The cars and deals discussed here are nearly all crazy good deals. Price first unicorns, or near unicorns. Yours might be a good deal for a very well equipped X3. That’s a unicorn in it’s own way, I’d guess there’s not much inventory to compare apples to apples. But the price. It’s high. It doesn’t even meet the 1% rule, which basically makes it a non-starter for discussion 'round these parts. We all love options, but we love the deal moreso.

Swapalease has far more exposure and will surely give you the best chance to get out of the car. Good luck.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback. I posted the car in other places and put it out there you never know if someone comes along. I understand that there are crazy deals out there especially on this site. Dont know if the 1% rule is that common anymore with interest rates where they are. Also seems like all the crazy deals are on demos or leftovers that are almost 2 years old now plus MSDs on everyone of those. You say theres not much inventory to compare which makes this interesting for someone who is looking for a car like this. If i really want to get rid of it when i decide i want another car i will post it on swapalease. I appreciate all the constructive feedback.

1 Like

Because no one wants the 6GT. My local dealers has 3 6GTs on the lot for more than a year.

Which dealer?

Ill go ahead and nominate this for most stupid post of the year, 2019

Congratulations jana

4 Likes

:joy:
wow, because i know i can get better payment for 66k sticker or you can get way better car for $800 per month? I’m not shopping for just x3, i’m looking for a deal, his car (although nice car) is not worth 800/m

1 Like

Anywhoooo a proper comparison would be an SQ5 right? People have been getting them for the low $600’s for a while with some decent low $500’s for much lower spec’s. Just to provide an idea of similar vehicles.

Makes absolutely no difference what it has in it or what it costs when programs are different on each model. You’re comparing apples to oranges.

to me it’s 66k car and 66k car… one is a deal, one is a dunk. I totally get that he want’s to see exactly same for same. Would you pay 800/m for it? I wouldn’t

Doesn’t matter whether I would pay for it or not…your comparison of 2 different cars with 2 different programs, regardless of MSRP, is ridiculous.

1 Like

That’s not relevant at all though when comparing deals. For you, if you don’t care about which car you get and are just chasing the deal, then sure, the 4 series is a better value. But you cannot compare the payments to a completely different model as a means of comparing which deal is better.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Comparing a 4 series deal in an x3 transfer thread is irrelevant.

I want a 6gt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again its not a comparison 10k less on the msrp and 4k out of pocket? How is that apples to apples? I get it there are deals on here and people just want to get the best they can. This car is not for everyone its for 1 right person that wants it. If they just happen to come across this posting then great. If they dont im totally fine with that. But people keep making these silly comparisons.

A heavily optioned car will rarely lease particularly well (are there any exceptions?) To me they make a car more desirable and easier to sell rather than any kind of value.

But really, much of the advice so far has directed you to other outlets to achieve your goal. I suggest you take the advice. I’m sure a swapaleaser would be happy to take this off your hands.

1 Like