2019 Bmw 740 m sport - $680 signed

Where are you located @Balasa0731? I may have an xdrive 2017 740i up for lease trade soon which beats the unicorn deal posted

I can’t find anything like this in the NJ//NY area. Most dealers around here are atleast 150 to 200 more a month

I’m in CA, also interest in 740i like this

That’s a steal! Post it in the garage and get ready for all these SoCal blokes spamming you with the how where and I’m interested messeages.

2 Likes

Nice deal for sure - enjoy …

Has anyone gotten anything similar… bmw wants 800 a month for a 73 msrp 540i…

Tell them to rearrange the numbers: instead of 800 a month for 73k msrp 5 series, you want 500 a month for 83k 7 series

They said impossible for either… not even close

They’re saying those deals don’t exist… how can I prove them wrong or get it to work?

No one said this was easy. You need to try to find a car they want to move. If they won’t play ball move to the next one and circle back later.

2 Likes

You just straight up ask for that deal?

Because they laugh me out basically…

Well if you know all the parameters it’s easy to know what to ask for. People posting a deal is a good barometer if you know the information.

Not every dealer is going to be receptive to a certain deal you offer. Could be just the day you are asking. One day they will take it because they need to move the car vs another day where they aren’t inclined to do so.

1 Like

I’ll ask for a 740i for About 65k when msrp is 85-90k and they say if you get that deal somewhere else… take it. They can’t match or come close to this deal

I just picked up a new 2018 540i yesterday. This site was definitely helpful from an educational standpoint but the occasional unicorn BMW deals that show up are of limited value for most would-be buyers, putting aside whether all of these are even real (obviously in some cases folks post the paperwork to prove it). There can be unusual circumstances that it make it difficult or impossible to duplicate for a particular vehicle.

I had some degree of contact with 20 or so dealers within 4-5 hours of the DC metro area over a period of a few weeks, as the car I wanted was a stretch budget-wise. Once I had an offer with leasehackr score of 9.0, most sales managers at other dealers told me that I should take it. I wound up playing 2 against each other and got to a 9.4 final deal (though I live in Virginia so the overall lease economics are worse than the score indicates, due to taxes). I could have gotten a few ticks higher on an ex-loaner but it was not m-sport.

Earlier this year I got my wife a 328d wagon ex-loaner with a 9.6 score. With the new 3er coming in soon, I’d guess 2018s will be available with scores of 10+. But for mid-life BMW models, hitting 10 is very difficult. Some dealers just don’t like ‘giving in’ even when it makes sense in the bigger financial picture (e.g., re-allocation of floorplan financing to a more profitable car). Others figure that they can find a customer at 9 or 9.5 easily enough and have no need to get totally crazy.

Bottom line, it’s very situational. Good luck to anyone in the next 9 months that wants a great lease deal on a 2019 X5, for instance. If the priority is a great leasehackr score, wait until March or April and look for a leftover 2018 330i loaner.

Great Deal.

Could you please edit the title to specify it is a loaner.

Loaner dynamics are different.

This was a demo. This isn’t repeatable on a non-demo car.

You will need to search for a loaner/demo to achieve this kind of deal