2019 Bmw 740 m sport - $680 signed

Hey fellas,

I thought I would share this deal, it’s the best I found after a lot of searching. Signed and done.

**MSRP: $91,065
**Selling Price: $67,000
**Monthly Payment: $680 including tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,500
**MSD:0
**Incentives:$2,000 loyalty

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k a year
**MF: .00166
**Residual:55%

**Region:socal

13 Likes

Great pricing. I’m considering getting one too. Do you mind sharing the dealer?

How the hell do you get 20k off a 2019?

1 Like

Probably because of the facelift expected next year.

That’s a lot of car for 71k, enjoy. Post pics!!!

can you share a copy of the deal? that seems insane.

24k off MSRP + 2k in incentives? Truly an impressive deal. Amazing car at a mindblowing payment. The big body 7 is really a spectacular vehicle. Enjoy the ride :+1:

Yes, who is the dealer

Guys the car was a demo, one off deal. I tried to get another deal for someone else and it wasn’t happening. It was 24k which included loyalty.

Truly a spectacular deal, I’m 100% confident later this year huge discounts can be had for 2018 models. I’m almost certain a 2018 can be had at this deal. The key is to find a demo with the right options or even new. Which in extremely hard considering not many 18s left.

Well, we sorted this one out. Bellow just a listing with similar pricing, if anyone is interested.

The payments won’t be anywhere the same. The RV on that one would be much lower because of the mileage, plus it wouldn’t qualify for any rebates/incentive.

1 Like

Would have perhaps been worth mentioning in the initial post no? Given that it changes the entire deal mechanic and the value of it. What you shared initially is basically worthless without that piece of info

2 Likes

Still a great deal. Can you PM me dealer info

https://www.pacificbmw.com/retired-service-loaners-glendale-ca?_gmod[0]=Dfe_Modules_VehiclePrice_Module&_gmod[1]=Dfe_Modules_CustomizePayment_Module&sort=Sfield_Price&direction=desc&t=u&retiredloaner=1&make[]=BMW&model[]=7%20Series&sf=sf_make,sf_model

Pacific has a quite a few 2019 740’s maybe @Samson can replicate or come close.

@Samson, if you can, please PM me. Need one ASAP!

@Samson me too pm me plz

these 7 series deals are one of, unicorn deals boys.

3 Likes

Any unicorns left out there?:joy:

I can pay around 800

Are you willing to put in some work?

I’m already doing it. It’s just a bit harder because I need an xdrive trim, a lot less available as demos or loaners.