2019 BMW 430i w/ M Sport - $749/mo + tax. 27k miles left - Offering $3K in incentives

Hi All -

I am currently leasing a 2019 BMW 430i Coupe with M Sports package and beautiful red leather interior that I am looking to transfer because I’m moving out of state (car is in Miami, Florida). The car is fast and fun to drive, in excellent condition, and has super low mileage (2800 right now). Car does have ceramic tinting on all windows (except sunroof) to help keep you cool, too. Let me know if interested! Details below.

Includes:

• M Sports Package (super fast and sturdy handling!)
  • Technology Package (Apple CarPlay via Bluetooth / WiFi, Navigation, Parking sensors, etc.)
  • Blind Spot Monitoring Detection and folding mirrors
  • Red leather interior, heated seats, 18"M Star-Spoke Tires, sunroof
  • Black Kidney Grilles (came original w/ car)

Lease end: 29 April 2021
Total Allowed Miles: 30,000 (only has 2800 now)

Will reimburse the BMW lease assumption fee ($500) plus I’ll give you $2500 to reduce monthly payments by nearly $100/month.

00c0c_l7SKSQYUd6l_600x450 00F0F_hUUvQHhtDTj_600x450 00r0r_iuJNV9kJ86O_600x450 00s0s_ad213goy02L_600x450 00S0S_eSSgxDtBxEo_600x450 00T0T_js4taQQheQQ_600x450

Is the $750/mo before or after the incentive? Either way, this seems like a stretch on LH. Might need to try Swapalease.

This will be a tough sell when you can get an m3 for $650 from a broker on here right now.

Yep. Horrible deal right there.

Really not interesting unless it’s in the mid 4s.

1 Like

Don’t know what’s worse. That lease deal or that red interior… Even though that lease deal is ONE of the worst I’ve seen, that red is definitely the worst I’ve seen. BMW should take notes from Porsche when it comes to red interior color.

2 Likes

I was always a fan of the red interior…

You’re going to lose your shirt trying to transfer this because your payment on that car is so ridiculously high. You’re going to have to throw an unbelievable amount of incentive money into this to make it appealing to anyone. Fortunately it looks like it’s a pretty new lease and you haven’t driven it much, so your best bet is buying it out and selling it to Carmax or similar.

I was just thinking that. There may be positive equity in the car, may be able to sell it.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Positive equity on a leased BMW is merely a pipe dream.

Well, if OP is using only have the allotted miles then maybe they’ll break even on a buyout? I’d use the 3k incentive to sell the car and cover the difference.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Come to leasehackr before you lease your next car. That’s pretty bad for a 430i.

To give you an idea of where you may have to be, the initial offer that I got from a dealer with a 440 xDrive loaner with 4700 miles, 60,905 MSRP, and even with a .00200 MF, was $534 w/ 7% tax, 1st Month, Reg/Doc due at signing ($800).

Like someone else said I think you’ll need to be in 4s, probably 450ish range just to get something comparable at what someone would pay for new demo with a 52k MSRP, and that’s without MSDs.

Might have to offer bigger incentive payment is pretty steep.

ive seen so many people claim that then cry when they go to try to trade it in

Im paying $40 less a month for my 2018 M3.
there is a broker here offering an M3 for in the $600s.
swapalease has multiple Ms for similar money.
There was an M550 on here for $80 less.

More so this is the 430i not even the 440i which even in 440 guise cant really be compared to the M550 or M4.M3.

If you are serious about getting rid of it the incentive you would have to offer to sell it here would be nuts,