2019 Audi e-tron SUV Reservation now live

Just wanted to start a thread on the e-tron quattro itself on here, there press launch was last night and the reservation platform is now up.

Event

Audi USA Reservation link
https://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-e-tron

Options

Video Review

1 Like

It’s a nice looking car.

They are also partnering with Amazon for home charger installations which is cool.

Yes. But I think the car is bit pricey, and the mechanical specs is smaller than model X. I’m little surprised that Audi isn’t coming out with a bigger punch.

I was just telling my wife about this car! IMHO looks tons better then the jaguar i-pace. This should be similar to a Q5 (just slightly bigger) and rumor is there will be a Q8 or Q9 out that is based on the Q7 platform but all electric.

Building my model for reservation now. Only issue may be the charging network where the in-laws live and the fact that it still takes 9 hours on a 240v charge to fill up.

this car is between the Q5 and the Q7. the Q8 is as long as the Q7 but wider that the Q7. follow https://www.electrifyamerica.com/ for the new stations being added so by its Q2 release there will be a nice charging network.

1 Like

Thanks! Plenty of stations in Pittsburgh…its the drive from here to Erie, PA that gets a little tough.

the audi is priced less than the model X with comparable options

d’ya think we’ll actually be able to lease one? It wont be hackable but at least it’s an option unlike Tesla right?

I will not know until Q2 of next year what the programs are.

I doubt that the demand will be so high for a $75k car that you have to reserve one for $1k. A lot of Tesla reservations were based on the assumption that they were buying a $35k car. Audi has really nice ice cars, but their electric line up is made up of cars with marginal all electric ranges. I know Tesla has had some quality issues, but you can get a $50k model 3 in just a few months or a Model S 70D for about 75k.

Reserved the Edition one. imo it should be compared to the model x, which starts at the same price as the fully loaded edition one etron. yes, not as quick as the tesla but this car, along w the model x, is for moms so 0-60 is irrelevant. still 5.5 seconds is enough for me to piss many off. 500lb of torque will feel good flooring anyways… should also mention that the etron is one of the better looking bigger cars while i have to awkwardly swallow my vomit whenever I glance at my friend’s model x’s hideous shape. found it interesting how the new audi’s interiors look exactly like range rover’s new interior…anyways i think this car will do very well…at the least will take down the model x

2 Likes

Not quite certain the “lease” option has been figured out for the 2019 E Tron? I suppose no money factor or lease programs exist until the vehicles hit the dealership?

Does anyone have a way of potentially calculating what a lease might look like?

They won’t release RV or MF or any pertinent info on lease terms until the car is released.

There is absolutely no way to predict what numbers would look like without knowing RV or MF or whether or not Audi decides to subvent or not.

Thanks a lot. appreciate it.