2018 Tacoma Trd Sport manual 4x4 inferno orange $264/mo. More colors Available! Silver/black/grey/white

I can get most colors for an extra $250!!!

36,500 msrp
36/12k lease

264/mo $0 das 35 payments
Paid maintenance, inspections

$700 for Toyota complete solution
reg $1300 optional

Message me for details. Pick up in king of Prussia area Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Other Tacoma’s available

1 Like

Does that payment include PA tax? I helped a friend of mine pick up this exact same truck for $10 more/month last January

Im in NY im interested please pm me

in md, also interested. please pm me

I’m in Philly and interested in this or one of your other Toyota deals. Please PM me with details. @Jrouleau426

Includes 9% tax. That’s awesome you got this deal for 274/mo. Toyota wants 400/mo. This is a us bank deal…

Messaged everyone also. I have 2 inferno oranges left.

I have sr and automatics as well. The sr is only 250/mo but have no options really (msrp is 33k)

The automatics start around 300/mo and sticker at 36k

That’s a great deal then, especially since the MF has no doubt risen since January. Toyota dealers in Western PA were, at the time, at $340-$350/month through TFS and most weren’t willing to move much on sale price. I found a volume dealer in Columbus that was contracted with US Bank and they were willing to do more on a discount so it was worth the drive. Good to know this is possible in the state though because that would be easier than dealing with titling & registering an out of state purchase.

I have a Toyota dealer near Pittsburgh that can do these deals also. Message me if interested

This is a no brainer for budget conscious hackers (and those looking or those who don’t mind if they drive a truck).
Step 1 - email jrouleau
Step 2 - drive/ fly to PA
Step 3 - pick up truck, drive and enjoy/profit :slight_smile:

These numbers are awesome! But that color :joy:

I will drive a pink one with purple polka dots for the right price :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For all goo goo over these Toyota numbers, you should really read up on USBank End of lease issues. Not trying to be a debbie downer, however, there have been tons of horror stories of USB nickel and diming at term. I suspect there will be some complaints on here in 3 years.

Know what you’re getting into before signing on the dotted line.

Thanks! There’s still 27 months on his lease but it’s good to know there’s a dealer in this area that works with them.

I can get Toyota complete solution for $700, it’s regularly $1350. That would help put peoples mind at easy…

2 Likes

ToyotaCare covers maintenance and roadside assistance. That has nothing to do with dings and scratches. 700 bucks is still kind of silly for a couple oil changes and tire rotations.

Toyota covers oil changes, inspections, and maintenence on their lease complimentary.

Sorry it’s toyota complete solution. Retail price is 1295, I can get a $500 discount on it.

It should be clarified then, you will NEED to get any repairs done prior to grounding it. USBank won’t honor this when it’s returned to them.

You can pick apart the lease all you want brother. It’s a great price and they can clarify what Toyota covers prior to purchase and the details of said protections. Take care of the BANKS vehicle and it won’t be a problem…

I’m not picking apart anything. I’m telling these people (most of whom are probably new, and just look at the payment) that returning a car to USBank, who has no brand affiliation, is a lot different than returning the car to a captive. There are tons of horror stories about USB. I never said “DON’T LEASE THIS CAR WITH USBANK!!!”

This just adds another layer to think about in the transaction vs going with a captive lender.

As a broker, shouldn’t you already know this info so you can inform your clients?