2018 RX 350 - Is this a good Deal?

Hey Everyone, can you please tell me if this is a good deal?

2018 Lexus RX 350
MSRP: $55352.00
Selling Price: 51301.82
Monthly Payment: $515 (Tax included)
Cash Due at Signing: $3303.69, Tax and Fees
Tax Rate : 8.125%
Downpayment : None
MSD - none (Im in NY)
Incentives: $3500 (Loyalty and something else )

They are also taking in my current NX lease with 3 months left and disposition fee waived

36 months
7500 miles p/year
.00060 MF
.60 RV

Region : NY, NJ , CT

Thanks In Advance

Your discount seems very weak. Look on ClubLexus to see what other people have paid for a selling price

selling price is the price before any incentives. basically dealer discount, seems week to me as well.

what range should i be at? 10? 12? 15?

I am not familiar with Lexus, but a member from TX posted a RX350L deal with 11% dealer discount(before the 6500 incentives). You should be able to do better.

Legendleasing has rx350 s for a better deal and you just lick out the color and they drop the car off at your house…

469 a month i think this is a better deal…although i cant tell with the 3 car payments remaining issue…

If it were me id wait until the three months pass and the. Make the best deal.

Heres the link on the nice lexus rx deal. I almost got one. The test drive was oure luxury…nice truck.

I ended up doing an alfa stelvio ti sport w/20s for $1000 das and 480 at larchmont alfa…wanted a bright red alfa sporty vehicle instead of the super quiet luxury lexus…

The lexus has its charms for sure…

Heres the deal.

http://legendleasing.com/product/2018-Lexus-RX350-AWD

Its there all day everyday for months.,.maybe keep your exosting for another month or two and then pick up the lexus?

I posted the RXL deal in Texas mentioned above. We looked at an RX, deal was $51k for $540 with true $0 drive off. Big difference is our deal was for 15k miles per year. Texas taxes the entire price so taxes would have been 6.25% but dealer used Lexus tax credits to drop to 1% .

Dealer discount was 11% prior to incentives. Not sure how many 18s are left in your area, but still plenty around me for them to be motivated. If you’d consider the L, incentives are $6500 in my area, MF was slightly higher. Also, Lexus should eat the final 3 payments if you get another Lexus. I know the other cars we`ve leased the manufacturer offered the same so that shouldn’t affect your price.