2018 RAV4 LE AWD or HYRID - Boch Toyota Deal or Broker- MA

Before walking into the dealership I am trying to do some recon for my mom.

What are your thoughts on these two leases? They seem very reasonable. One thing I have noticed in their description that they are including a college-grad discount which obviously not everyone would qualify for (presumably a 1000). Always ticks me off when they do that. other than that and without knowing the MF etc, the sale price and residual seem pretty incredible. I am open to any broker who can beat these.

https://www.bochtoyota.com/vehicles/2018-toyota-rav4-le-awd-t13104-jtmbfrevxjj742482
139 Month
0 Down
24 months

Fine print
New 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE. MSRP: $27,244. Net Cap Cost: $20,150. Residual: $16,891. Lease requires approved credit; based on 12,000 miles per year, $0.15 per mile excess. Lease for $139 per month for 24 months with $1,268 due at signing (this includes $0 cash or trade down, first month’s payment of $139, documentary preparation fee of $479, and bank acquisition of $650). Tax, title, registration, and inspection fees are additional. Security deposit waived. Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, excess wear/tear, and $395 disposition fee where permitted by law. Includes College Grad Rebate. Must take same day delivery. Prior sales excluded. Supplies are limited. Images are for illustration purposes only. Color and vehicle may vary. Financing is subject to TFS Tier 1 through Tier 3 credit approval. Toyota customers receive two years of no-cost maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance from Toyota with a vehicle purchase or lease. Toyota Care covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is for 2 years or 25K miles - whichever comes first. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside assistance maximum: $100 per occurrence; does not include parts and fluids. STK# T12798, T12797, T12854, T12852 T12852, BJ1589, BJ1660, BJ1677, BJ1765, BJ1766. Offers expire 07/31/18.

https://www.bochtoyota.com/specials/new-2018-toyota-rav4-hybrid-le-awd

139 Month
1500 Down
24 Months

*New 2018 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid AWD. STK# T13164 T13165,BJ1496. MSRP: $29,038. Net Cap Cost: $25,400. Residual: $18,004. Lease requires approved credit; based on 12,000 miles per year, $0.15 per mile excess. Lease for $139 per month for 24 months with $2,768 due at signing (this includes $1,500 cash or trade down, first month’s payment of $139, documentary preparation fee of $479, and bank acquisition of $650). Tax, title, registration, and inspection fees are additional. Security deposit waived. Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, excess wear/tear, and $350 disposition fee where permitted by law. 48-months 1.9% APR - $21.65 per $1,000 financed. 60-months 2.9% APR - $17.92 per $1,000 financed. Financing is subject to TFS Tier 1 through Tier 3 credit approval. Prior sales excluded. Supplies are limited. Images are for illustration purposes only. Color and vehicle may vary. Includes College Grad Rebate. Toyota customers receive two years of no-cost maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance from Toyota with a vehicle purchase or lease. Toyota Care covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is for 2 years or 25K miles - whichever comes first. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside assistance maximum: $100 per occurrence; does not include parts and fluids. Offers expire 07/31/18.

Have you googled this dealer?

Yes, they are well known in my area, why?

Don’t be surprised if those ads are bait and switch

1 Like

There was recently a whole thread here about their lack of honesty and transparency. Im not even from the area and I’ve heard of them lol.

Use the forum search function for Boch

If you do buy from them, let us know how close your deal came to the actual advertised price. Let’s see how “bait and switchy” they actually are. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Based on the numbers, I am going to guess very.

1 Like

Yikes. I did not go too far in depth in the yelp reviews. They are abysmal to say the least. They appear to hav 30 to 40 of these in stock so I am going to go muscle them and see what I will report back. I wont play games and hopefully theyll want to move a vehicle. I am open to any brokers that can provide clean straightforward deals. Thank you for comments guys!

The Boch near the RI border is more honest (forgot the name). They were selling my RAV4 for the price quoted, but they lowballed me on the trade and played hardball. I ended up buying the same RAV4 for the same price in Dorchester.

Yes I agree too. Expressway Toyota is far better than BOCH - more straightforward and prices are lower too. Boch says the price includes the 1250 college grad rebate which expressway does not require

2018 Toyota RAV4 LE AWD
$189/Month with $0 DownLease For
SAVINGS OF $110/MONTH!
$22,499Buy For
1.90%Finance For
APR for 48 Months
Stock #22094. MSRP: $27,498. VIN: JTMBFREV2JJ216539. Model Code: 4432. Lease a New 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE AWD for 36 mos, 12k miles per year. Does not include $650 acquisition fee, $399 documentation fee, $5 title prep & $135 registration fee. Sales tax not included. First payment due at signing not included. Security deposit waived. With approved Tier 1 credit with Toyota Financial. 1.9% available APR for 48 mos in lieu of rebate. 1.9% for 48 mos is $21.65 per $1,000 borrowed. Excludes tax and fees. Offer ends 07/31/2018.

1 Like

Only big difference would be 3 years at express and 2 years at Boch. Seems that would push the ball in Bochs favor even factoring in the recent college grad.

Going to Boch today to see what theyll say! If its bad Ill head to express.

Has anyone checked out Boch or Expressway this month? I’m in the market for a Rav4 and have looked at a few posts that seem like they have good deals. Also this one looks like it has money being paid up front, I was leaning more towards a sign and drive type. Any feed back would be appreciated!

@bergy37, Reach out to David (@Leasard), he use to work with McGovern Auto south of Boston area.

David, hasn’t been active on Leasehackr in a while, and no updates on his website in months, but I believe he it still helping to brokers deals. www.leaseard.com

Also, I was PM’ing w/ @nyclife Quentin last month, and he mentioned Rav4 Hybrids were leasing very well, I think he mentioned the $250/mo range, but he can say what is current for September.

Good Luck and let us know how you make out.

Ok awesome thanks! I figured the hybrid would push out of my budget since they’re more expensive but I’ll take a shot. wil have to look in to david too

i bought one couple months back, Rav4 Hybrid LE. i ended up paying 265 - and decided to add the additional insurance for wear and tear which brought it to like 289 i think. true 0 down.

1 Like

Thx for feed back finalized today through expressway. Went with gas XLE Rav4 for $248 $264 after tax and got free remote start with it. Picked out one with power plus and heated seats package, protection package and all weather mats. They said it was their “new england” edition. Talked with Boch and couple others who offerd to beat it if I came in but forums were right went with expressway and it was the real deal

2 Likes

This lists a college rebate which is 1250.
Last August I wen to Boch for a similar deal, but a rebate was not mentioned and monthly was 149. LE AWD trim with Rubber mat and cargo, roof rails, door edge guards 27k+ MSRP
I had a college rebate. I offered them that as the upfront fees, plus another 200 to cover the taxes so that the payment was 23x$150 and could not close the deal. They wasted 3 hrs of my time.

I had IRA in Danvers match it though ended up paying 206 out of pocket and 150/month taxes included. This was before I even knew about this site. Great deal for a car that makes so much sense… but soooo boring to drive :slight_smile:

Damn, thats a killer deal. Nothing like that these days…