2018 Range Rover p250 Velar lease

This was helpful!
thanks for the 3K incentive

I’m looking into the Velar as you were, would like to hear about your experiences. Did any of them even move at 10-12% off?

This was the last quote for 2018 model but I didn’t take it because I changed my mind to Levante. This was 12k miles per year lease quote.

The MSRP was $75,699
Discount $8,202
Sales Price $67,497

Residual (36 Months) $41,298.45
Money Factor 0.00021

Residual (39 Months) $40,541
Money Factor 0.00031

Ok so I spoke with the dealership and tried to negotiate the 15% off. The sales guy wouldn’t budge at all. I brought up the 3K incentive and his response was “my discount is better, i’m already giving you 5K off”. I found out that the mileage of the car is about 4000 and the MF is .00029. It’s also a base P250; nothing fancy. This deal doesn’t feel great so I’m probably going to walk away from it. Thoughts??

I feel like you should walk. I never have a good feeling when a dealer tells me “my discount is better” unless I see the numbers and agree. Also how does a base have that high of a MSRP?! The bases I’ve seen are around the $50-$55k Mark.

Exactly and it’s a 2018! I would be willing to close the deal with a 50k sales price

$5K off by the dealer = $3K factory incentive + $2K dealer discount.

Terrible!

The dealer should say $5K dealer discount and add $3K incentive.

I’d run from this dealer.

Try another LR dealer.

I agree! 2K dealer discount on a base 2018 p250 is disrespectful to me lol

I was trying to hack a deal for my wife on a Velar 250 or P380S as the incentives are high and MF are low, some of the stock has been sitting for a year near me.

If you’re not that fussed about interiors the Evoque and Discovery Sport have the biggest discounts, incentives and lowest MF’s (as of October). The new Evoque is coming out next year though. I did some calculations on the Evoque and you could get an HSE trim in the $400’s p/m plus tax. Discovery Sport HSE 286hp would be in the $500’s plus tax. For those models you need HSE at least to get blind spot monitors. I need to see if the numbers have changed for November though.

Please let us know if the numbers are better/worse for November ?

I am coming from a Discovery Sport and would not get that again due to first year issues and laggy engine/powertrain.

I am looking at the diesel Velar to get a better low end torque…

It supposed to be 5K dealers discount + 3K incentive. Walk away from that guy. But the thing is, Land Rover dealers I talked to was mostly act like “Man, it is Land Rover. Just take my offer or good luck.” I was like “F Land Rover” after that. Never going to get Land Rover. Bye.

Add. Also, loaner vehicle with 4000miles on is already $2000 off from MSRP as I know. This means that dealer you are talking to is not giving you a penny.

Congrats on your purchase, Drancid.

1 Like

I was just quoted $1.2k a month on a $70k loaner Velar P380 SE. lol

Are you sure you weren’t quoted for a Range Rover SVR ?

I’m sure, it was a loaner Velar with 5k miles lol

Tell them FU. lol

2 Likes

That’s just disrespectful.

2 Likes

Anyone sign one of these? They look like cool trucks.

I just reached out to a few LR dealers for a velar myself hopefully I have better luck I don’t count on it though.

Keep us updated.