2018 Infiniti Q60 3.0T Luxe Coupe $331 + Tax (First month, bank, plates, doc DAS) NY/ NJ Only VPP + Conquest NO FEE FREE DELIVERY

Interested. Please contact me via email, gitniky@hotmail.com. I am in NYC.

i sent you an email.

New to a lot of this. Pls send me an email with this offer, in NY.
What would total be a month with 12k miles, AWD.

I sent you an email

Ursus, At least Volvo is learning their lesson- the new 2019 S60 and V60 will both come with a spare!!

aronchi, Sorry, XF and XJ do not come on run flats, not the AWD models anyway. I have both.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m good, thanks for offering. My out-of-state clients always figure out a way to make a delivery happen, and if a particular car is not in stock, the dealer I work with will go through hell or high water to swap it out from somewhere!

UPDATED FOR NOVEMBER WITH CONQUEST AND VPP. GOT A FEW MORE IN-STOCK. IF NOT IN STOCK, DEALER WILL SWAP TO ACCOMMODATE ALL DEALS.

Hi, I am seriously interested in q60. Wanna close it by this week. Please PM me after looking at my info. 39m 10k NJ 07657 No VPP and conquest. H1B Visa 3 years (starting from this Oct)

Hey Aronchi in the market for a Q60 can you shoot me an email charlesmotey@gmail.com

My lease is up this weekend on Q50, would like to get in to Q60 ASAP, 39 mo lease. Please message me, I’m in NJ. lisagalla@yahoo.com
Lisa

Sent you an email

Hello I am interested in this offer I currently have a Honda Lease and the VPP. Please contact me via email Jrimbri@gmail.com

Sent you a note

@aronchi my lease on Q50 is ending and im looking into getting a Q60 3.0 or redsport. Can you email me with some updated prices for December. I have VPP from employer, and have an Acura in the household. Thanks so much in advance! Reapergoblin@gmail.com

Interested in this. If possible please email at
Ameer.quraishi@gmail.com

Is this deal still happening? I had went to Infiniti today and there wanting me to pay high 400 a month. Please let me know!

Please close this thread.